Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew is PFWA comeback player of the year

jvan1973

53 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Yeah.  Cause that 30 degree temp is so cold.     Such a dumb take

Its a dumb take to believe he wants to have the mentality of an olineman and not the star qb. Brady is wearing wet suits and other crap. Its about being as warm as possible. Definitely impacted his throws. 

1 hour ago, GusFring said:

Shoulda wore sleeves, might still be playing. 

What does this have to do with Luck winning Comeback Player of the Year? I was disappointed with the loss in KC but I can celebrate the great things that took place this season. This post should've been made in a thread about the game.

1 minute ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

What does this have to do with Luck winning Comeback Player of the Year? I was disappointed with the loss in KC but I can celebrate the great things that took place this season. This post should've been made in a thread about the game.

i took it as a jab at the poster complaining he wasnt wearing sleeves that game

19 minutes ago, GusFring said:

Its a dumb take to believe he wants to have the mentality of an olineman and not the star qb. Brady is wearing wet suits and other crap. Its about being as warm as possible. Definitely impacted his throws. 

He could have worn a snow suit and it still wouldn't have mattered in that game. It can't make the other players not get whooped too.

1 hour ago, GusFring said:

No,   no it didn't.    If it were 10 degrees maybe,   not 30

7 hours ago, GusFring said:

Except it wasn't that cold. He is young and built. He was moving around. Throwing my be restricted for him when he throws

Well before the season started, I confidently proclaimed that Luck would win comeback player of the year, this year. It’s posted several times here at the forums in various threads. 

So confident was I that I even made a bet with a real life friend.  I expect a lot of beer to soon be coming my way as payoff.  lol