Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blake Bortles

Tombstone

Don't know how he can look like crap against other and then play Indy and looks great....  some stats to show this

Blake Bortles Career Game Log vs. Colts | Pro-Football-Reference.com
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BortBl00/gamelog/?opp_id=clt

Hopefully this will end tomorrow.

Happy Veteran's Day to all you Vet's out there 

• Like 5

Let's hope their defense doesnt tape Bortles up and stuff him in a locker before kickoff.

ANYONE they stick at QB, even Ramsey i bet, would cause our chances of winning to be much lower.  Haha

Hey, maybe thats why Ramsey gas been so quiet lately.!!He's burnin the midnight oil studying the OFFENSIVE playbook.

1 hour ago, Tombstone said:

Don't know how he can look like crap against other and then play Indy and looks great....  some stats to show this

Cool site, thanks.   He played well against the pats last year too but usually looks so bad.  Hope we get that guy tomorrow 

Just now, VaAllDay757 said:

Yeah I don't expect matt to be with us longer than 3 seasons we need an attacking 4-3 scheme not soft coverage

It's not all Matt, the Colts lack play makers on defense. Also, this is the first year switching to the 4-3. Gimme a break!

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

It's not all Matt, the Colts lack play makers on defense. Also, this is the first year switching to the 4-3. Gimme a break!

Tampa 2 scheme has always been soft plus we don't blitz often anyway we're not missing any key players right now aside from turay and maybe ridgeway but we just got lewis back so that's not really an excuse

Just now, VaAllDay757 said:

Tampa 2 scheme has always been soft plus we don't blitz often anyway we're not missing any key players right now aside from turay and maybe ridgeway but we just got lewis back so that's not really an excuse

The Colts are missing about 7-8 key players. However, they're not on the roster yet!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tombstone said:

Yeah he would be a hall of famer if they just played the Colts 16 games a year.  

3 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Their RB core in general is pretty dangerous with LF, Yeldon and Hyde.  

I think Fournette is good but he isn't like Elliott or Gurley and that is what the media was making him out to be. He is slow of foot, he is strong though.

Just now, King Colt said:

Anyone notice the face on Luck after the post game interview. I have never seen him not smile so something was brewing in his head.

He wasn't happy with the offense in the 2nd half. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Matt defenses were ok in Dallas.  Like someone said the talent is now qite here yet

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Fournette is good but he isn't like Elliott or Gurley and that is what the media was making him out to be. He is slow of foot, he is strong though.

He wasn't happy with the offense in the 2nd half. 

Yeah I think LF is more of a bulldozer style RB he still has speed though.  He actually did great catching the ball today but the Colts shut him down to Trent Richardson status with regards to the rush. 

I do agree though, Gurley is on another level.  

• Like 1