Peyton as a Brown

Away schedule - Pitt, Bal, Cinn, NYG, Dal, Den, Oak, Ind

Home - Pitt, Bal, Cinn, Phi, SD, KC, Buf, Was

5-12

Peyton as a Colt

Away schedule - Tenn, Hou, Jax, NE, NYJ, Det, Chi, Den

Home - Tenn, Hou, Jax, Buf, Mia, Min, Gb, Cle

10-6 at worst

IMO. Add another team that is a legit landing spot for Peyton if you want.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A healthy Peyton would make anyone a Super Bowl contender, and if he went to the 49ers they would likely be the 85 Bears with Dan Marino at QB, 19-0 lol

I think they really could go 19-0 with peyton. I posted 13-3 with losses to GB, NE, NO. Though i can definity see with peyton them beating those three and going undefeated. Harbaugh would have the guts to go for perfection too.

This colt team would be lucky to win 6-7 games with Peyton at QB. In our division we might win two games at best...

With Manning this past year,we would have easily been in the 10-13 win category, and that is with him attempting to overcome the worst coaching staff and head coach in the NFL.

So if Manning goes 6-10 or 7-9 next year. what would the results with the great Andy be?

Dolphin: 14-2

Texan: 13-3

Jets: 13-3

Chiefs: 13-3

Eagles: 12-4

Redskins: 11-5

49ers: 13-3

Cardinals: 13-3

Seahawks: 12-4

Colts: 12-4

Didnt put browns or titans because i dont see them having a shot at peyton. browns going with rg3 and i think titans are happy with hassleback and locker.

I agree on the Browns and Titans. Interesting that Peyton wins more games with the Dolphins than he does with the Colts. They gave up 52 sacks last year, play all but 3 games outdoors and we're in contention for the #1 pick for quite a while. I actually low balled the Colts wins, IMO, and maybe a couple of others but think familiarity, indoor/warm weather games, an improved coaching staff and draft position will make the 2012 Colts a much better team than the 2010 Colts.

Peyton as a Dolphin

Away schedule - NE, Buf, NYJ, SF, Hou, Cinn, Ind, Ari

Home - NE, Buf, NYJ, Jax, Tenn, Stl, Sea, Oak

8-8 would be a push

Peyton as a Redskin

Away schedule - Dal, Phi, NYG, Pitt, NO, Cle, TB, Stl

Home - Dal, Phi, NYG, Atl, Bal, Cinn, Car, Minn

4-12

Peyton as a Titan

Away schedule - Ind, Hou, Jax, SD, GB, Buf, Mia, Min

Home - Ind, Hou, Jax, NE, Pitt, Det, NYJ, Chi

5-11

Peyton as a Seahawk

Away schedule - Ari, SF, Stl, Det, Chi, Car, Mia, Buf

Home - Ari, SF, Stl, NE, GB, NYJ, Dal, Min

5-12

Peyton as a Jet

Away schedule - NE, Mia, Buf, Pitt, Ten, Sea, Stl, Jax

Home - NE, Mia, Buf, SF, Hou, Ari, Oak, Ind

7-9

Peyton as a Brown

Away schedule - Pitt, Bal, Cinn, NYG, Dal, Den, Oak, Ind

Home - Pitt, Bal, Cinn, Phi, SD, KC, Buf, Was

5-12

Peyton as a Colt

Away schedule - Tenn, Hou, Jax, NE, NYJ, Det, Chi, Den

Home - Tenn, Hou, Jax, Buf, Mia, Min, Gb, Cle

10-6 at worst

IMO. Add another team that is a legit landing spot for Peyton if you want.

This is a joke, right? Give Peyton some credit, look how much better he makes a 2-14 team.......................

I agree on the Browns and Titans. Interesting that Peyton wins more games with the Dolphins than he does with the Colts. They gave up 52 sacks last year, play all but 3 games outdoors and we're in contention for the #1 pick for quite a while. I actually low balled the Colts wins, IMO, and maybe a couple of others but think familiarity, indoor/warm weather games, an improved coaching staff and draft position will make the 2012 Colts a much better team than the 2010 Colts.

schedule plays a factor as well. also they have a better running back and marshall is really good. also they have a better defense. they lost a lot of close games last year and they arent losing any players really. most people agree dolphins will go o-line in the draft so with that improved and peyton behind center (which helps the o-line) i can see them winning 14 games.

8-8 or 9-7 if he's completely healthy and plays for the Colts next season...the NFC North is a beotch.

If Manning plays for the Colts next season we will be winning that division.......................again

I hate to say this, but if Luck is as great as they say he is and plays on a high level from the start....we will.............yep the division..............again

Forgot that obvious one.

Peyton as a Cardinal

Away schedule - SF, Sea, Stl, GB, NE, Atl, NYJ, Minn

Home - SF, Ari, Stl, Det, Phi, Chi, Mia, Buf

6-10 to 8-8 at best.

Sorry but Manning and Fitz would tear up defenses. I say sweep of Stl, and Sea 4-0. One win and loss vs SF 5-1. Loss vs NE but win vs Buf NYJ and Mia 8-2. Beat Min, Chi loss to Det and GB 9-4. And win vs Phi and Atl 12-4.

Arz would be 12-4

The homerism is strong with this one. . .i'm optimistic but Manning makes most teams a playoff contender. I'm also assuming this is an elite level Manning, not a former shell. It's hilarious the niners are 8-8 at best.

This should say cards not Niners. A weak division like the NFC west is not amounting to only 8 wins.

OP what are you going on about?

How are teams like the Seahawks, going to lose more games WITH Peyton next year, than they did with the revolving QB door of Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst? You think Tennessee is worse with Peyton than they were with Hasselbeck? You think the Redskins, who mind you had Rex Grossman as their QB, don't win any more games with Peyton Manning as their QB? Oh apparently if he goes to the Jets they'd be better off with Mark Sanchez because Peyton can't even put that team at .500.

Come on man. Give the guy some credit. He's carried this team for the last 5 years. Give him a semblance of a team and they are good for at the very least 12 wins.

I hope to see him, if he leaves here, go to KC. They'll have one of the best defenses you could ask for, a dominant Oline, a big time #1 receiver in Bowe, a legit #2 in Breaston, Jamaal Charles, Dexter McCluster, Tony Moeki. I'd book it right here that such a team would go 19-0.

Wow...all I can say is wow, from both sides. Those selling him short and those marching him into the history books at 19-0 (2 different people with 2 different teams).

Maybe we should find out if he's even going to be able to play at a high level and resume his career first. I know this won't go over well with all the PM admiration flowing in this thread, but getting the cart before the horse is never a good thing.

Let's keep in mind that for somebody that has spent their career with an offense built entirely around him (if he doesn't return to the Colts) it's not going to be an overnight transition into a team's offense. Either they have to morph to what system he knows, which will take time, or he needs to learn the new offense and develop timing and chemistry with his new WR, which will take time. Whatever team he ends up on will look much better towards the end of the year than they did to start off the season.

Of course this is just my opinion just like all of yours.

The homerism is strong with this one. . .i'm optimistic but Manning makes most teams a playoff contender. I'm also assuming this is an elite level Manning, not a former shell. It's hilarious the niners are 8-8 at best.

Yes, an elite Manning, and who has the niners at 8-8? Manning does make most teams a playoff contender, including the Colts, kinda my point, Luck is a ? until he plays in the NFL, a year or so watching would do him good. He can bat cleanup when Peyton wins 14 straight.

Wow...all I can say is wow, from both sides. Those selling him short and those marching him into the history books at 19-0 (2 different people with 2 different teams).

Maybe we should find out if he's even going to be able to play at a high level and resume his career first. I know this won't go over well with all the PM admiration flowing in this thread, but getting the cart before the horse is never a good thing.

Let's keep in mind that for somebody that has spent their career with an offense built entirely around him (if he doesn't return to the Colts) it's not going to be an overnight transition into a team's offense. Either they have to morph to what system he knows, which will take time, or he needs to learn the new offense and develop timing and chemistry with his new WR, which will take time. Whatever team he ends up on will look much better towards the end of the year than they did to start off the season.

Manning built the offense, nothing was really built around him. He'll have an offseason to practice with the offense. The only team he had a shot at going 19-0 the first year was the 49ers. They actually have a great defense and a good running attack. I put 13-3 with them but it's not crazy to think peyton could go undefeated with them. peyton is a way better qb than smith and every game that they loss with smith was close. But like you said this is just my opinion.

It was a hypothetical that he'd be his old self, and I totally agree about a transition to another team, which makes the Colts his best option and should give pause to his suitors.

If Manning plays for the Colts next season we will be winning that division.......................again

I hate to say this, but if Luck is as great as they say he is and plays on a high level from the start....we will.............yep the division..............again

You act as if time will just revert to 2010 when the Texans were 6-10 and not a threat. Wake up dude.

You act as if time will just revert to 2010 when the Texans were 6-10 and not a threat. Wake up dude.

Houston - 7 and 9 in 2012 with Manning in Indy. Loss Indy x2, NE, GB, Det, Bal, NYJ, Chi, Tenn.

if im manning im choosing(obviusly if he is not here i mean) between: Arizona, KC, Jets and Phins.

KC 1

Arizona Phins 2

jets 3

in that order.

I think KC offers him the best possibility to win now. Weak division, good OL, great running game, Bowe/Breaston/Baldwin and you can probably add Wayne, Moeaki, Jamal charles on screens/swing passess....and one heck of a D. they could go all D on draft day and improve that defense even more, probably another pass rusher, and ILB and a G would be their priorities should PM go there. their secondary is in pretty good shape and have an up and coming S.

Arizona and Phins offer him a nice enviroment, either warm weather or dome. Arizona has Larry and you can probably add Wayne...try to cover that. they would need to improve their OL tough. and they also have a pretty good D. and another Weak Division. people remember kurt warner to larry...now imagine 18 to larry. just sick.

I'd put ahead the phins of Arizona, cause they have a good D, they have a LT, they have Marshall, bush and if they add Wayne they are set. Their priorites would probably be on draft day G/T/TE and maybe another pass rusher.

the jets have the scheme, they just need to get younger on D they are slow...so probably they looking for LB's and another WR. and safety.

if im PM im pushing for KC i think. if not im going to the beach.

Houston - 7 and 9 in 2012 with Manning in Indy. Loss Indy x2, NE, GB, Det, Bal, NYJ, Chi, Tenn.

I think we will lose one game vs the texans, and they could win vs both Chicago and NYJ...actually i think they would

so they could be 10 - 6 / 9-7 IMO.}

heck with Detroits D they might spank their butts too. honestly i think texans win the Division again.

Indy - loses one QB, goes 2-14

Houston - loses two QBs, star WR for most of the year, goes 10-6

Yeah. We'll go 7-9. Just hang the banner in Lucas Oil right now. :rolleyes:

Indy - loses one QB, goes 2-14

Houston - loses two QBs, star WR for most of the year, goes 10-6

Yeah. We'll go 7-9. Just hang the banner in Lucas Oil right now. :rolleyes:

You beat what, 3 or 4 teams with winning records, and won five games by a TD or less. Try not to get ahead of yourself.

Manning built the offense, nothing was really built around him. He'll have an offseason to practice with the offense. The only team he had a shot at going 19-0 the first year was the 49ers. They actually have a great defense and a good running attack. I put 13-3 with them but it's not crazy to think peyton could go undefeated with them. peyton is a way better qb than smith and every game that they loss with smith was close. But like you said this is just my opinion.

I do believe the GM built the team (sarcasm). More often than not they drafted offense in the first round and gave him what he needed to be successful. You can debate that Manning built the offense but that is not the case. Tom Moore put the scheme together and Manning executed it extremely well. The Polians built the team, around Manning just like I stated in my original post.