Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this one's over.

The only people who will pretend to be surprised by this Super Bowl are Patriots fans, who will tell us how nervous they were, they weren't feeling good at all, how they can't believe the Patriots pulled us out, and how it's the biggest miracle since the 1980 Olympics.

Time for the Eagles to punt after 3 plays and then for Brady to blow down the field for another TD to put this game away.

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

So this one's over.

The only people who will pretend to be surprised by this Super Bowl are Patriots fans, who will tell us how nervous they were, they weren't feeling good at all, how they can't believe the Patriots pulled us out, and how it's the biggest miracle since the 1980 Olympics.

Time for the Eagles to punt after 3 plays and then for Brady to blow down the field for another TD to put this game away.

lol

ROFL. :lol: My sister does not watch football but we are watching it together. She goes, "There they go again. 'Brady, Brady, Brady.' They are obsessed with this guy. Can they stop talking about him. This is like a Brady Bowl..."

This is what we all complain about.

oh well in my heart i know the Pats are cheaters and nobody can tell me differently, their "dynasty" is forever tarnished. When my kids get older ill tell them about the Steelers, the Pack, 49ers, Cowboys, and when they say daddy what about NE, i will say Son, that is not a real dynasty LOL!

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

oh well in my heart i know the Pats are cheaters and nobody can tell me differently, their "dynasty" is forever tarnished. When my kids get older ill tell them about the Steelers, the Pack, 49ers, Cowboys, and when they say daddy what about NE, i will say Son, that is not a real dynasty LOL!

i don't know how old your son is.. but chances are.. they will still be here