Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Allegations against Peyton?

Trace Pyott

I was at Buffalo Wild Wings the other day and they showed a commercial for an upcoming program and I'm guessing it's because of all the sexual harassment talk and misconduct because of the Harvey Weinstein and Kevin spacey situations but anyways with the sound off all I saw was Peyton and the Tennessee Vols and some wretched looking blonde woman and it said something like "her shocking allegations".  Anyways, did anyone see that story this week?  If so is this the same tired old story of him slapping his butt on the exam table or something like that?  If so why are they still bringing this up?  What cracked me up was the pic they had at the end, they took a pic of her looking like she had been crying and posted it under Peyton looking all confused and guilty as sin and they wonder why people are fed up with the media today lol. 

That was his incident at Tennessee in 1996, was settled out of court in 2003 where Tennessee and Peyton both paid the woman a ton of money for a mooning. Peyton was a 19 yr old kid and we all do dumb stuff when we are young. She is also a known compulsive liar that has accused other men of Sexual Assault. Her credibility is terrible as a person.

7 hours ago, Trace Pyott said:

I was at Buffalo Wild Wings the other day and they showed a commercial for an upcoming program and I'm guessing it's because of all the sexual harassment talk and misconduct because of the Harvey Weinstein and Kevin spacey situations but anyways with the sound off all I saw was Peyton and the Tennessee Vols and some wretched looking blonde woman and it said something like "her shocking allegations".  Anyways, did anyone see that story this week?  If so is this the same tired old story of him slapping his butt on the exam table or something like that?  If so why are they still bringing this up?  What cracked me up was the pic they had at the end, they took a pic of her looking like she had been crying and posted it under Peyton looking all confused and guilty as sin and they wonder why people are fed up with the media today lol. 

pretty sure he mooned/flashed his genitals at some woman in a locker room. There's a difference between indecent exposure and rape.

58 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was his incident at Tennessee in 1996, was settled out of court in 2003 where Tennessee and Peyton both paid the woman a ton of money for a mooning. Peyton was a 19 yr old kid and we all do dumb stuff when we are young. She is also a known compulsive liar that has accused other men of Sexual Assault. Her credibility is terrible as a person.

Just think, I could have been charged for streaking. :D

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I am sure the statue of limitations has run out after 40 years! :dunno:           haha

But of coarse it the media found a picture I am sure I would be under fire! 

With that said it is really sad what the media does and how low they will go to get their hits. Somehow I don't think freedom of the press means what it has become.

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

With that said it is really sad what the media does and how low they will go to get their hits. Somehow I don't think freedom of the press means what it has become.

Maybe you had a fan back then that took a polaroid lmao 

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I agree, the media is very powerful and can literally brainwash people and cause friction within sports teams.

Yeah, that and the Shaun King one-sided collection of allegations published as "facts" after Peyton's SB win vs the Panthers, we all remember that garbage published by NY Times. When you are at the top, whether you are Peyton or Brady, people are always trying to take you down, including the commish and selfish people. It is not easy being the top dog.

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, that and the Shaun King one-sided collection of allegations published as "facts" after Peyton's SB win vs the Panthers, we all remember that garbage published by NY Times. When you are at the top, whether you are Peyton or Brady, people are always trying to take you down, including the commish and selfish people. It is not easy being the top dog.

Shaun King claims to be an African American. He's about as African American as I am Japanese. What a fraud, Peyton beat Cam so he got butt hurt over it.

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Get your facts out of this discussion. They don't belong here. 

3 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Who care she probably is a liar too. Just like the rest of them.

Wow? Really?  Sorry but that comment is one of the most narrow minded comments I have ever read. With that attitude I guess you think there is no such thing as sexual harassment and all females are liars.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Wow? Really?  Sorry but that comment is one of the most narrow minded comments I have ever read. With that attitude I guess you think there is no such thing as sexual harassment and all females are liars.

Maybe so I'm not saying it never happens but in most of these cases they are nonsense.

11 minutes ago, Swan Ronson said:

And people wonder why sexual assault often goes unreported. 

The one thing that I hate about all the media attention to these things, is that it could actually hurt the true victims who are suffering from stuff like this... They're afraid to be mocked as liars.

Who knows who's telling the truth anymore? 

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah my buddy lives on a country road, well used to before moving to Bloomington.  Anyways, he was sick and tired of people using his driveway to turn around because his house was the first house on the road for a good while.  He would ALWAYs moon the crap out of people, he didn't care who it was.  haha 

He still did it prior to him leaving a couple weeks ago.  His house had a large double window so it was pretty easy to notice what he was doing.  His girlfriend and myself would always crack up.  

Apparently recently she went as far as to call Peyton's mom in the middle of the night yelling and screaming and cursing at her....she said she did it in her sleep.....this woman has mental issues. Peyton made a dumb mistake and one I'm sure he learned from...but this woman is psycho!

Just now, dgambill said:

Apparently recently she went as far as to call Peyton's mom in the middle of the night yelling and screaming and cursing at her....she said she did it in her sleep.....this woman has mental issues. Peyton made a dumb mistake and one I'm sure he learned from...but this woman is psycho!

Yeah I have done a lot of research on that case and her. She seems nutty.

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, jameszeigler834 said:

Maybe so I'm not saying it never happens but in most of these cases they are nonsense.

Wow. I don't think I have ever seen a more out of touch comment on this forum.

The facts of this case may be an anomaly but your statement is the only "nonsense" here.

:groan:

I lived in a dorm parallel with another dorm approximately 100 feet apart. At one end was a white wall where the three story staircase was. Someone in my dorm set up a film projector and aimed it at the white wall and we all watched X-rated movies through our room windows! You should have heard the hootin'  and hollering. It was great! Normal behavior for young guys away from home in college.

On 11/9/2017 at 9:46 AM, jameszeigler834 said:

Who care she probably is a liar too. Just like the rest of them.

On 11/9/2017 at 2:27 PM, jameszeigler834 said:

:groan:

Thank You Detective Caveman.  I didn't think cavemen could do math, but you apparently are an expert in crime statistics...

:facepalm:

Please go back to your cave and take your caveman mentality with you.  The 21st century would appreciate it.

:hat:

38 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I mean, I could utilize physical force and club you over the head, then drag you back to your cave (like you do with your women) if that's what you really want...

But that would just make me a caveman like you.

Invitation declined.

:flowers:

:hat:

1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I mean, I could utilize physical force and club you over the head, then drag you back to your cave (like you do with your women) if that's what you really want...

But that would just make me a caveman like you.

Invitation declined.

:flowers:

Well for your information it just so happens I'm not a caveman never have been never will be and I'm not a woman beater either. What I'm saying is some of these woman ok maybe not all of them but a percentage of them see how much money that can be made off of these guys so if they make up a bullcrap story and  there is a strong percentage of woman out there that do they can get money off of it you know kind of like what the story is with Zeke right now.