Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Footwork continues to improve. That last throw he had a good base. Hope that translates in training camp with the pads on.    I agree with @NewColtsFan, I know he’s a big basketball fan, but I’d rather he not go too crazy with it and get hurt.    That said, players can get hurt just by walking out of the shower… 
    • I have watched and followed Football since the 1976 season when I was basically 5 years old going on 6. I can't recall too many owners better than Mr. Irsay. I get it we had Peyton and Luck but his winning % says it all in his case. We went to a Championship Game with Harbaugh at QB so enough said and went 9-8 with Mustache! 
    • I told everyone he was healthy a month ago, and I had 2 posters in here tell me I was full of it. I heard him say he was 100% on the McAfee show and he never felt stronger, that was a month ago. Get the Andrew Luck syndrome out of your brain to the people that think he is injury prone. Last year's injuries were a fluke, we will go 10-7 as long as he plays in 15 games, and we will either win the Division or make a 6th or 7th seed. You guys know how good I am at predicting, so I will let it be.
    • This is buy or sell weekend for me! Cubs have a 3-game set with the Brewers, if we don't take 2 of 3, I say sell. We have to prove we can play with these guys, and this is a pride thing IMO. I have had enough of this bull, and I would fire Counsell while I am at it. We are currently 10.5 games behind the Brewers and in last place in the NL Central = unacceptable. Only 4 games behind the Cards for the final WC Spot but if we look bad in this set, it's over.    I remember when @HOZERand at @PuntersArePeopleTootoo gave me grief when I was hesitant about the Counsell hire, now you guys know why. Brewers had loaded teams that should have won at least 1 WS and they choked every year in the Playoffs. In my honest opinion if something doesn't change this weekend, I would rather have Ross back.   This is far from an overreaction because half the season is over, and we are 38-44. With the roster we have, we should be at least 6 games above .500 (not below) with the proper management.
    • I hate the idea he’s playing basketball.  He comes down funny from a dunk and BAD things can happen.  Be smart.  Don’t do that.      The passing looks fine.  But I want to hear from AR how is the shoulder feeling?  
  • Members