Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew to return in week 6?

oldunclemark

3 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

It'd be nice but theirs no way he'll make it back for that one.  He'll have to practice for at least a week or two before playing in my opinion.  I think he'll be listed as out as early as tomorrow.  We'll see though. 

I know but a guy can dream. I live in Calgary Canada. Seattle and Denver are about a 14 hour drive away. That's the closest NFL teams. I rarely get to go to Colts games. In fact this will only be my second. So I'm just hopin it's competitive.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

I know but a guy can dream. I live in Calgary Canada. Seattle and Denver are about a 14 hour drive away. That's the closest NFL teams. I rarely get to go to Colts games. In fact this will only be my second. So I'm just hopin it's competitive.

I would love for Luck to play, I know what your saying.  If Vontae and Quincy are able to go Sunday, I think the defense will be ok, Baldwin got hurt yesterday and may not play.  With the right offensive game plan, the Colts can play with them.  The Seahawks aren't world beaters, now if the Colts don't come ready to play, the Colts will make the Seahawks look like world beaters lol.  I have a gut feeling it'll be neck and neck or a complete blow out in the Seahawks advantage. 

24 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I would love for Luck to play, I know what your saying.  If Vontae and Quincy are able to go Sunday, I think the defense will be ok, Baldwin got hurt yesterday and may not play.  With the right offensive game plan, the Colts can play with them.  The Seahawks aren't world beaters, now if the Colts don't come ready to play, the Colts will make the Seahawks look like world beaters lol.  I have a gut feeling it'll be neck and neck or a complete blow out in the Seahawks advantage. 

Yeah I'm just hoping it's worth the 900 in gas , hotels, and tickets. If it's still close in the 4th it's totally worth it.

DD is quoting on his show that he is looking at returning in 3 - 6 weeks..... why did  the coaches feel the need to lie on Luck and his condition.  That alone is enough to to question any loyalty to the team when they blatantly lie to the fans...  The cloak and dagger stuff isn't helping or hurting another team that much.... and if they say they expected back sooner, then they have terrible evaluation skills from the medical side too....  fits this team though.

6 minutes ago, Old Colt said:

DD is quoting on his show that he is looking at returning in 3 - 6 weeks..... why did  the coaches feel the need to lie on Luck and his condition.  That alone is enough to to question any loyalty to the team when they blatantly lie to the fans...  The cloak and dagger stuff isn't helping or hurting another team that much.... and if they say they expected back sooner, then they have terrible evaluation skills from the medical side too....  fits this team though.

yeah im listening to it now

1 hour ago, colts2dasuperbowl said:

If Luck doesn't play by Week 6, than I will be really disappointed in Colts organization, because it means that Luck was taken off PUP just to sell tickets. It also explains why they traded for a backup QB at the last minute.

You are correct, of course. When we was taken off PUP the Colts Org knew exactly to the day/hour/minute and even second, when he would return, because the body is just so predictable they must have known. What a bunch of shysters, I'm off to follow the Cowboys now instead..... 

Goodbye Colts fans, it's been a pleasure. 13 years of fun on here. How dare that rotten Jimmy Irsay cheat us like that......

1 hour ago, Old Colt said:

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

Seattle and Denver are closer to Calgary than Minnesota?      Really?    Never would've guessed that....

EDIT NOTE:   Just looked it up and you are correct!     Seattle closest (by far) then Denver, then Minneapolis.    Who knew?!?     Go figure?!   

3 hours ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

I didnt know you were from Calgary! Im just up the road in Sylvan Lake, and lived in Calgary a couple years back. Nice to know there is another local guy on the forum! 

27 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Seattle and Denver are closer to Calgary than Minnesota?      Really?    Never would've guessed that....

EDIT NOTE:   Just looked it up and you are correct!     Seattle closest (by far) then Denver, then Minneapolis.    Who knew?!?     Go figure?!   

That drive to Minneapolis doesnt take you through the mountains either. Would much rather go to Seattle even if it were the same distance, just for the scenery on the drive. 

23 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

That drive to Minneapolis doesnt take you through the mountains either. Would much rather go to Seattle even if it were the same distance, just for the scenery on the drive. 

Yeah....    I did a quick google search...

Calgary to Seattle....   just UNDER 700 miles.

Calgary to Denver....   just OVER 1,000 miles

Calgary to Minneapolis....    just OVER 1,100 miles.      

So,  Seattle is the easy winner.      Apparently,  I don't know where Calgary is in relation to the U.S. --- it's in the Rockies!       So, Calgary is further West than I realized.    My bad.     

Sorry for the confusion.....

9 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

So,  Seattle is the easy winner.      Apparently,  I don't know where Calgary is in relation to the U.S. --- it's in the Rockies!       So, Calgary is further West than I realized.    My bad.     

Cant really blame you. Id be hard pressed to accurately point out similarly sized cities in the US. 

Its actually a very common occurrence for people from other countries to think Calgary and/or Edmonton are further east. The prairie provinces (Manitoba, Saskatchewan) are very easily forgotten. The whole eastern population of Canada likes to pretend they dont exist haha

17 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Np. Denver is almost a similar drive because speed limits in Montana and Wyoming are way faster than the drive through the mountains.

By the way....   for our Colts' friends who are near the Canadian Rockies...   please put that on your bucket list.     One of the most beautiful places in the world.   

Jasper Park,   Banff,  and Lake Louise need to be seen in your lifetime!    Winter or spring it is incredibly beautiful!

See it, you won't be disappointed!

On 9/25/2017 at 9:26 AM, Valpo2004 said:

At least now we have a timeline for his return.  

Ahhh.... no... we don't.  I speculate he will play 3 weeks after he participates Full in practice.  That is as good a timeline as you will get (Dr. Chao says 4 weeks after practice begins...)

On 9/25/2017 at 1:16 PM, IndyScribe said:

Seems like he'll be practicing this week. 

Nope, delayed at least another week.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 3:57 PM, XxGoosexX said:

Who says he's not going to be 100%? I thought that if he comes back that he'd be 100%. So if everyone that want to just sit him to protect him till next season, I say are crazy.. let's protect all our key players, you know hooker, Davis, Wilson etc.... let's just put our practice squad in on both sides oh the ball this year?? Sounds kinda crazy huh? Then next year we'll sit them because we might have a new couch and system. So not everyone will be on the same page. Maybe we can play all of our key  players in 3 years... so what's wasting lucks best years? Giving him a chance to make plays and continue to rack up the records and get his playmakers all on the same page? Or just sit him on the bench and protect him while there will always be an excuse if we are losing... 

Hate to say I told you so, but....