Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

He wants it in his hands but if he doesn't have a clear shot he is going to pass it. He isn't going to force it or try to draw the foul because he knows the higher percentage play is to pass to a wide open teammate. It's why he shouldn't be compared to MJ...his game is closer to Magic but if Magic could jump like Dominique Wilkins. Hard to tell a guy to do something he isn't great at...he is just has to big basketball IQ to do that.

I am of the mindset that the best player on the team should take the final shot. LeBron should be that guy

6 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I am of the mindset that the best player on the team should take the final shot. LeBron should be that guy

Best player might not be the best shooter? Is that not a possibility? Should Michael taken the last shot against the Suns or was it ok to pass to Steve Kerr? Or all the shots set up for Robert Horry?

Just now, dgambill said:

Best player might not be the best shooter? Is that not a possibility? Should Michael taken the last shot against the Suns or was it ok to pass to Steve Kerr?

I would always want Michael Jordan to shoot the ball. He lived for those moments

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I would always want Michael Jordan to shoot the ball. He lived for those moments

But he didn't. I also would like Lebron to take that shot but when you have a guy like Kyrie going off like this is it so bad he takes it?

im with you. Lebron always has a mismatch and I think he should be selfish in those situations...but nothing will change the fact he is a pg that is always looking to make the high percentage play. He is distributor. He isn't a scorer. If Lebron wanted to he could go for 50 every game...it's just not in his DNA.

Just now, dgambill said:

But he didn't. I also would like Lebron to take that shot but when you have a guy like Kyrie going off like this is it so bad he takes it?

I do like Kyrie. But I just think as the alpha on the team, it's your job to finish the game with the dagger. I guess that could be done with a great pass too but that's not what we associate it with most of the time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Golden State has no one who can stay in front of Kyrie

You have to make him a shooter. Problem is he is hot from 3 tonight but that is what you want him doing. I would give him the jumper. Him and Lebron both. If you are going to lose make them hit long shots.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

What is going on?

This is not defense...The shooting's great but both teams should be a little embarassed

86-68 at the half...that's a joke

There hasn't been any defense played this whole series.

These scores are ABA scores. The NBA has truly turned into the ABA. Now they just need the red, white and blue ball.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm with Billups.. I don't think cavs will keep this up. and if they lose this lose would been DEE MOR ALIZING

I still think the Warriors are gonna win. This just seems like a storybook ending. The one game they're tested the most and it's with the perfect postseason on the line. It actually makes sense. You could take this * to Hollywood

• Like 1