Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

7 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I'm not even gonna respond to the one poster. He tries to bait one into a conversation

Then don't post ridiculous stuff if you are watching they are clearly favoring GS by not dealing with green it was embarrassing 

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I was hoping GS could get it down to single digits to see how Cavs react but they aren't going to be denied tonight. Cavs deserve a lot of credit for their fight tonight.

I figured they would win at least one game. The Cavs roster may not be as good as the Warriors, but its still a pretty good roster. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I figured they would win at least one game. The Cavs roster may not be as good as the Warriors, but its still a pretty good roster. 

Oh no doubt it's a great one. Awesome talent...just not as good as GS. Just think they blew game 3 or we would be all tied up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

wow..hard collision there.......Cavs cant lose anybody..

Have to admit..Cavs played with a lot of pride tonight..I was wrong..I thought they'd be swept

Everyone in the media did to. They have way too much pride and talent...nobody saw 20 some threes though...but I knew if they got out to a good start they would respond well. GS will have to bring more energy on Monday or the pressure will really mount on them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I will say this...if they let Cleveland hold and grab Durant and Curry the rest of the series I could see a way how Cleveland could win this series. They are letting the Cavs mug them.

I think "traveling" has been thrown out the window too..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I will say this...if they let Cleveland hold and grab Durant and Curry the rest of the series I could see a way how Cleveland could win this series. They are letting the Cavs mug them.

Cavs have to muck it up..

...otherwise there's no way to stop the Warriors

..But there is the little thing of 23 3s

• Like 2

Jesus, wth was this game? Bad officiating all around, and the Cavs were on fire today. Historic first quarter and half. If they keep up this play, they can extend the series. Cavs did a nice job, making a ton of their shots. They ended GSW's historic playoff record. 

3-1, back to where we were last year. I still think GSW wins the series instead of choking the game. I doubt the Cavs can put up 3 consecutive games like this one, where they're on fire, especially since they're not on home court. If Curry shows up, or the Warriors start hitting shots, it's over. 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Does the NBA make more money with a longer series..

I know the network does..and the franchise does (I think)

but does the league make more money from a longer series?

Probably. A longer series means more views, which means potentially higher ratings, and more money. I think there was a stat floating around the Internet that the Warriors would lose around $100 million if they swept the Cavs.

• Like 1

Just now, IndyScribe said:

Probably. A longer series means more views, which means potentially higher ratings, and more money. I think there was a stat floating around the Internet that the Warriors would lose around $100 million if they swept the Cavs.

I think that; true....because GSW loses that Game 5 gate..

..But I dont know.. Higher ratings means more for ABC but they pay the same regardless..

I wonder if the NBA gets a portion of the gate from all playoff games. I do not actually know