Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know it happened in a blur!! Cavs were up 113-107 and then this?? Man Kyrie was fantastic tonight too!

Yeah he was, and him, LBJ, Love and co will have to be just as fantastic Friday to just have a chance.

• Like 2

KD going for Lebrons crown. What can't he do? That's why it's hard to beat GS. You can play your best ball and still not beat them. Mark I know you think SA could...but I can't see that in a 7 game series losing 4. Injury is all that will stop them.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

KD going for Lebrons crown. What can't he do? That's why it's hard to beat GS. You can play your best ball and still not beat them. Mark I know you think SA could...but I can't see that in a 7 game series losing 4. Injury is all that will stop them.

everybody thinks that about the champ every year, dg

Just now, oldunclemark said:

you're being kind

A lapse in focus for like 40 seconds and it was over. GS just played it perfectly. Cavs didn't execute but that was the perfect way to play that last minute. That's what happens man. You have to be perfect all game so good so much pressure. GS kept hounding them. Staying in striking distance and one slip up and they lose. That's just rediculous. Any other team loses by 20 if Cleveland plays that way. That's why GS is so great. Talking an all time great team out there.

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

A lapse in focus for like 40 seconds and it was over. GS just played it perfectly. Cavs didn't execute but that was the perfect way to play that last minute. That's what happens man. You have to be perfect all game so good so much pressure. GS kept hounding them. Staying in striking distance and one slip up and they lose. That's just rediculous. Any other team loses by 20 if Cleveland plays that way. That's why GS is so great. Talking an all time great team out there.

11-0 run...dg...you're being kind..no shame...you're just a nice guy

Cavs went to 'Choke City'

They drank some 'Choke a Cola'

LeBron is the mayor of Choke Town

you're being kind

Edited by oldunclemark

Just now, dgambill said:

In a prize fight this would be a KO body punch. I mean just takes all the fight out of you. Lebron has a lot of heart but hard to see the rest of that team come back and play another game of that level. 

Yeah this is BAD! Cavs left it all out there and still came up short. They had the game in the bag actually, I was ready to call it.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Help me....MTC....

Korver is an iconic 3-point shooter..

Down 3.....last possession....How can he possibly not be in>?

You have Tyron Lue as your coach that's how. Honestly I think they wanted a quick two with Kyrie but they failed to execute those last few possessions.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

You have Tyron Lue as your coach that's how. Honestly I think they wanted a quick two with Kyrie but they failed to execute those last few possessions.

So true. I'll always remember Lue for being stepped over by Iverson

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I was waiting on ya lmao. I do actually want the Warriors to win but I never seen this coming. Man if they go 16-0 that is just insane!

Oh it's gonna happen. You'd have to put them in the conversation for greatest team of all time

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Quick two with Kyrie, true....

so then have Korver as a decoy..drawing a defender away...

...you're going to call time out anyway when you score..

Thing is: I believe he was in the game and down 3...he was pulled..I dont even have a theory

• Like 2

Kerr was so right about Lebron and Kyrie. It takes more energy to go one on one all night..,.all that driving work to get their shot it wears you out. It's not like GS that runs your offense and you get open shots from movement and screens etc. 48 minutes isn't equal....Cleveland worked harder than GS for their points. That's why jump shots at the end come up short or you make a tired play...it just is what it is. GS is just so efficient with their scoring and energy.

• Like 1

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Oh it's gonna happen. You'd have to put them in the conversation for greatest team of all time

I already do, even had they lost tonight and still won the series I would've but 16-0 carries a lot of ammo. I think really only the 96 Bulls who went 72-10 and did win it all as well with the GOAT in Michael and the 1987 Lakers would have legit arguments to being just as great or could beat them. Reason being for the Lakers is, they had the best PG ever in Magic and Best Center ever in Kareem. Worthy would give Durant fits as well down low. Lakers also had 2 great 3 point shooters in Cooper and Scott.

• Like 1

I already do, even had they lost tonight and still won the series I would've but 16-0 carries a lot of ammo. I think really only the 96 Bulls who went 72-10 and did win it all as well with the GOAT in Michael and the 1987 Lakers would have legit arguments to being just as great or could beat them. Reason being for the Lakers is, they had the best PG ever in Magic and Best Center ever in Kareem. Worthy would give Durant fits as well down low. Lakers also had 2 great 3 point shooters in Cooper and Scott.

I'd love to see those matchups. You and I are on the same page when it comes to Jordan and Magic as the best to ever play the game. It'd be interesting to see how these Warriors would fair against them

• Like 1

Just now, Luck is Good said:

I'd love to see those matchups. You and I are on the same page when it comes to Jordan and Magic as the best to ever play the game. It'd be interesting to see how these Warriors would fair against them

Yeah too bad we cant go back into a time machine and do this! We will never know unfortunately but it's fun taking about it. I think before it's done Curry and Durant both will be in the Top 20 ever on most peoples list, Durant looks scary great right now. Draymond Green and Klay Thompson will never reach that level but they are both damn good too!

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah too bad we cant go back into a time machine and do this! We will never know unfortunately but it's fun taking about it. I think before it's done Curry and Durant both will be in the Top 20 ever on most peoples list, Durant looks scary great right now. Draymond Green and Klay Thompson will never reach that level but they are both damn good too!

We've never seen KD this locked in before. He plays like this the rest of his career? I'd probably have to change my stance on him and Kawhi

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

We've never seen KD this locked in before. He plays like this the rest of his career? I'd probably have to change my stance on him and Kawhi

I just always felt Durant was the 2nd best player in the league behind LeBron (since roughly 2013) but never had a great team around him. Yeah he had Westbrook but everyone else was too inconsistent for OKC to win it all.

• Like 2

I just always felt Durant was the 2nd best player in the league behind LeBron (since roughly 2013) but never had a great team around him. Yeah he had Westbrook but everyone else was too inconsistent for OKC to win it all.

You could tell he was finally happy playing basketball this year. Good teammates will do that

• Like 2