Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Forgetting who you want to see win..

Do you guys like this?

It looks like the all-star game

There have been som ugly defensive moments but honestly Kyrie has about 22 of 28 pts finishing unbelievable shots at the rim or threes of dribble etc. Lebron the same. offense this good is unguardable unless you want to go back to the grabbing and holding of the 90s. Some of this is just stuff you've never seen before. These guys are just the best of the best. All this tells me is that the Cavs are just a juggernaut themselves and that much better than anyone in the East and yet GS is that much better than them. GS>>>Cleveland and Cleveland >>>>>>>>>than anyone in the East....just think on that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm with Billups.. I don't think cavs will keep this up. and if they lose this lose would been DEE MOR ALIZING

I agree but I also thought the same thing when they were playing the Pacers haha .  I'm like the Cavs can't keep up this 55-60% shooting and they still did :( . 

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I think they can.. they just need one of those "turn up" quarters. 86 points in  half.. lol GS is riiight on pace like normal

I don't think GS will win. Cleveland has confidence now. Everyone is scoring. Plus GS in foul trouble. GS will make a run but Cleveland will have another in them. Most importantly Lebron has scored 22 without having to try much. He is not playing defense laying off on Green and company and he will have plenty in the tank for the second half tonight.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

crazy to think the team with 86 points at half is down 0-3 in the series.. jeeze.. they are about to score 150 and finally get win number 1. I wanted to see 16-0 sooo bad! but IF they go back to the bay.. it's gonna be so bad, and at least they can celebrate at home

Once Cleveland has confidence to win one it will build in them...and doubt will creep in for GS. They will start thinking 3-1 again. Promise it won't be easy to close out Lebron.

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I agree but I also thought the same thing when they were playing the Pacers haha .  I'm like the Cavs can't keep up this 55-60% shooting and they still did :( . 

Pretty much everyone shot good against the Pacers lol. Our defense was so bad.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, dgambill said:

You have to make him a shooter. Problem is he is hot from 3 tonight but that is what you want him doing. I would give him the jumper. Him and Lebron both. If you are going to lose make them hit long shots.

Or you just level him a couple of times.. I honestly thought Klay was a better defender that that

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Pretty much everyone shot good against the Pacers lol. Our defense was so bad.

Yeah, honestly overall they were the middle of the pack with regards to points allowed I believe from last time I checked.  That being said though, there were severe miscommunication problems all the time!!!!!  Now that really ticked me off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

LeBron jawing at KD just really pisses me off. Queen James would've been arguing for a flagrant as well. And these announcers are so biased towards Cleveland. They're so far up LeBron's * it's unreal

They kissed and made up, it's the NBA...... haha 

• Like 1