Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

3 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

that would make me very happy knowing the pacers caused that 

I think he was leaving anyway, but this would make it inevitable and cause buzz sooner.

Word is he even wants to leave due to politics with Gilbert bring a Trump supporter.

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

I think he was leaving anyway, but this would make it inevitable and cause buzz sooner.

Word is he even wants to leave due to politics with Gilbert bring a Trump supporter.

If the politics influence his decision to leave the Cavs, how pathetic. I can’t stand how these professional sports athletes think they have to voice their opinion on politics. I don’t care one bit. I care about what happens on the field, court or ice. I can’t stand it

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

No doubt there. They take after the mentality of their coach

I am giving Irving credit too, he coaches Rozier one on one a lot. Rozier publicly worships him lol.

For all those who said Irving was a bad leader in Cleveland, he isn't. The young guys in Boston adore him.

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

I am giving Irving credit too, he coaches Rozier one on one a lot. Rozier publicly worships him lol.

For all those who said Irving was a bad leader in Cleveland, he isn't. The young guys in Boston adore him.

Kyrie is great. No doubt

• Like 1

Just now, aaron11 said:

i liked that foul, we are taking no prisoners 

I do too...it got called but you have to bring the lumber to LeBron or he'll keep coming..

....Myles has to be at the rim and whoever is defending him has to make contact.

This is what we wanted... a chance to win Game 1....here it is