Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

1 hour ago, Bluefire4 said:

You really want Thad playing center in the second unit? Thad guards stretch 4s and Myles can protect the rim. Why not have Sabonis play with the second unit and provide them with rebounding and a potential go-to guy especially with Lance passing it to him off pick and rolls.

He can still play with Myles in certain situations and will still get plenty of minutes operating as a sixth man. 

Thad wouldn’t be playing center

how are you going to complain about refs when you got more calls than the Sixers. 20 fouls called against the sixers and only 18 on your pacers. There were bad calls on both teams, but the refs certainly didn't decide the game.

Played way too sloppy in the first half and tightened up in second half. Redick and Bayless should never be on the floor at the same time. Besides that another step in the right direction. 

3 minutes ago, HOFClipboardHolder said:

how are you going to complain about refs when you got more calls than the Sixers. 20 fouls called against the sixers and only 18 on your pacers. There were bad calls on both teams, but the refs certainly didn't decide the game.

Played way too sloppy in the first half and tightened up in second half. Redick and Bayless should never be on the floor at the same time. Besides that another step in the right direction. 

The 4th quarter was literally screw the pacers quarter hell they gave the dumb 6ers the ball when it was clearly out on the 6ers it was comical 

18 minutes ago, HOFClipboardHolder said:

You guys made a ton of 3's, that was a difference. Redick killed us. From a REF standpoint the Fouls were pretty even I agree. I thought Sabonis got some cheap stuff called on him playing Embiid but Embiid is an All-Star so that is expected with him being at home.

15 minutes ago, HOFClipboardHolder said:

I watched the game pretty close and the 76ers were constantly hanging if the 3 second area. Those are turnovers that go the Pacers way. The #1 flagrant sure should have been a flagrant 2.

They got the home court call pretty much all game.

Like I said I thought they played a good game. Home cooking always helps. Hopefully at home the Pacers get those kind of calls.

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I watched the game pretty close and the 76ers were constantly hanging if the 3 second area. Those are turnovers that go the Pacers way. The #1 flagrant sure should have been a flagrant 2.

They got the home court call pretty much all game.

Like I said I thought they played a good game. Home cooking always helps. Hopefully at home the Pacers get those kind of calls.

Yeah that could be too, the only thing I didn't like was the way the REFS were treating Sabonis.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My 2nd favorite team the Thunder are destroying the Celtics at Half 55-37! The MVP Westy with a 3 at the end.

2F5cWa7.png

Oh that was only halftime now. 

lmao 

Sorry can't help it.

So much fun, Celtics are balling out.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Irving killed OKC, PG actually had a great game. Horford also hit every 3 he was shooting.

Horford smoked it tonight. He deserves more props this year, he's been stepping up big.

So much fun to watch. Celtics also are not even giving up 100 points in a while. Fun streak here.

• Like 1

Just now, Jules said:

Horford smoked it tonight. He deserves more props this year, he's been stepping up big.

So much fun to watch. Celtics also are not even giving up 100 points in a while. Fun streak here.

Celtics have a Great Coach and play as a team, Irving is a Top 10 player in the league IMO. He is unstoppable.

• Thanks 1

That sucks

Yeah they ruled out a return for Hayward for this entire season and postseason and so did Hayward himself I think agree to it. I doubt they change their minds even if he progressing well. No need to risk it and you have to stay with the current lineup IMO for this year.

The Hayward recovery is going well though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When you have LeBron scoring 57 I guess you can suck on D lmao 

I know but man oh man even when the Cavs lead in a game I still have issues trusting the big lead. Going to be an interesting ride through the east this year thats for sure........

Well it wasn't a bad game.  I missed it but I see JJ just went off.  I was wanting the Pacers to go after him awhile back, there were even some rumors floating about.  Seems like Sabonis, Myles played well and of course Victor dominated as usual.  Bogdanovic played well.  Collison seemed to have a horrible game. 

They smoked the Pacers in triples, not shocking because JJ probably shot 100/100 from the triple.  Pacers shot bad on the FT range @ 63% that has GOT to improve.  They out rebounded the Pacers which is something that needs to be fixed as well.  Pacers were getting out rebounded when both Sabonis and Turner were playing together which is unacceptable.  Assist they were blown out of the water.

As bad as the Pacers played, they kept it competitive at least.  Philly is definitely getting better finally after  4 years of lottery picks haha .  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When you have LeBron scoring 57 I guess you can suck on D lmao 

I know I am a broken record at times. I am like the total Cavs/Celtics girl (with some Lakers on the side) who never shuts up at times about the same few teams.

But seriously I cannot STAND Cavs fans. Love Lebron but it's that fanbase and horrible everything that chases me away. They are seriously pathetic this year on their forums ranting now even about Brad Stevens being overrated and how Kyrie still will falter sometime since he doesn't have Lebron.

I wish they would just shut up about their obsession with hating on Brad Stevens because they are stuck with freaking Lue.

/rant

On 11/2/2017 at 9:19 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I had no doubt in my mind the Warriors would come back. This series is becoming predictable too. The Spurs jump early.. the crowd goes wild. Then they just relax and the Warriors come back. I'm expected a warriors double digit win

Yeah same. I saw the Spurs had a huge early lead and rolled my eyes. And then........blah. And right on cue Popovich has his meltdown.

And in the meantime when Cavs fans are not bashing Brad Stevens/Kyrie Irving they spend even more time STILL talking about "matchups to use vs. Golden State" and bashing Kevin Durant for going there.

Cavs fans.:hissy: I almost hope Lebron does leave so they have a riot again or something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I know I am a broken record at times. I am like the total Cavs/Celtics girl (with some Lakers on the side) who never shuts up at times about the same few teams.

But seriously I cannot STAND Cavs fans. Love Lebron but it's that fanbase and horrible everything that chases me away. They are seriously pathetic this year on their forums ranting now even about Brad Stevens being overrated and how Kyrie still will falter sometime since he doesn't have Lebron.

I wish they would just shut up about their obsession with hating on Brad Stevens because they are stuck with freaking Lue.

/rant

LeBron is the Steak, Celtics the Shrimp, and the Lakers the side being the Mash Potatoes with gravy. Yeah the Cavs fan base should be very happy and never complain. They have had one of the best players ever to play for them and he won a Championship for them, they also had a player like Kyrie.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Well it wasn't a bad game.  I missed it but I see JJ just went off.  I was wanting the Pacers to go after him awhile back, there were even some rumors floating about.  Seems like Sabonis, Myles played well and of course Victor dominated as usual.  Bogdanovic played well.  Collison seemed to have a horrible game. 

They smoked the Pacers in triples, not shocking because JJ probably shot 100/100 from the triple.  Pacers shot bad on the FT range @ 63% that has GOT to improve.  They out rebounded the Pacers which is something that needs to be fixed as well.  Pacers were getting out rebounded when both Sabonis and Turner were playing together which is unacceptable.  Assist they were blown out of the water.

As bad as the Pacers played, they kept it competitive at least.  Philly is definitely getting better finally after  4 years of lottery picks haha .  

JJ killed us

• Like 1

LeBron is the Steak, Celtics the Shrimp, and the Lakers the side being the Mash Potatoes with gravy. Yeah the Cavs fan base should be very happy and never complain. They have had one of the best players ever to play for them and he won a Championship for them, they also had a player like Kyrie.

Actually tons of Cavs fans loved Kyrie. They drafted him and thought he was going to be there forever. So many are still bitter or like ex lovers watching him on the side even though they still have Lebron. It's kinda weird for them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Actually tons of Cavs fans loved Kyrie. They drafted him and thought he was going to be there forever. So many are still bitter or like ex lovers watching him on the side even though they still have Lebron. It's kinda weird for them.

Cavs fans sound like some Cubs fans. After the Cubs won it all last year I went over to the ESPN Chat rooms and many were just complaining on how Maddon almost blew Game 7. Cubs hadn't won in 108 years so I am thinking if one cant celebrate that without complaints, they must be miserable.

JJ killed us

Yep 8/12 from the triple, 11/19 overall, 31 points, 3 rebs, 6 assist. . . . That's a one man wrecking crew.  Simmons had a darn triple double :( .  Collison must've got wrecked, he's going to be ticked off and take everything out on New York Sunday. . . hopefully.  Pacers have had a tough schedule also, lots of road games and tough teams, Blazers, Cavs, Spurs, Philly.  They're holding their own at least, still much better than I expected. 

• Like 1