Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Losing Hayward stinks, if they had him I think they win the East. I still cant bet against LeBron as of now

 

It's still early yet and a long ways to go. Crushing blow to Boston in the first quarter of their season no doubt. But this gives them a shot to develop all the younger guys. And they will still be a playoff team.

 

Too soon in the east, a few other teams will be in the mix too.

 

Cavs will be favored due to Lebron but they need to pick it up soon.......and they WILL miss Kyrie's scoring more then they think they will, they already are. And even if IT does play later it remains to be seen how his hip will be and his defense is bad, very very bad. But the Cavs defense since Lue took over has been dreadful at times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jules said:

 

It's still early yet and a long ways to go. Crushing blow to Boston in the first quarter of their season no doubt. But this gives them a shot to develop all the younger guys. And they will still be a playoff team.

 

Too soon in the east, a few other teams will be in the mix too.

 

Cavs will be favored due to Lebron but they need to pick it up soon.......and they WILL miss Kyrie's  scoring more then they think they will, they already are. And even if IT does play later it remains to be seen how his hip will be and his defense is bad, very very bad. But the Cavs defense since Lue took over has been dreadful at times. 

I think Washington is pretty good but not sure they have it mentally to go far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Washington is pretty good but not sure they have it mentally to go far.

 

Most talented stupid team in the league. But we will see later. They are often a horrible matchup for the Cavs with their speed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

 

Most talented stupid team in the league. But we will see later. They are often a horrible matchup for the Cavs with their speed.

Yeah they have the backcourt and Big's to make noise. Not sure why they lose early every year. Maybe it's a Washington thing? Nats do the same thing every year in Baseball too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah they have the backcourt and Big's to make noise. Not sure why they lose early every year. Maybe it's a Washington thing? Nats do the same thing every year in Baseball too.

 

Well if Washington really wants it and they can get it together this could be the year if the Cavs are a bit messy.

 

Then if the Warriors are back too we can get Draymond vs. Beal for a full series. lmaolmaolmao 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Warriors won tonight 141-113 over the Clipjoints 

 

Thats a lot of darn points. Sigh........only the Warriors.

 

But they been streaky too but we know with them it's not something to worry about like with Cleveland.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jules said:

I found a gif of the Cavs from their loss to the Knicks which shows well, just how bad they are defensively and lost.

 

jrwxbje5izuhjwox5xcs.gif

 

 

Just.......-omg-

They would be a great team.. in 2009. Lebron was already telling people he was slowing down last year. There is not a "switch" this year. Rose is done. Wade is done. Korver is done. 

 

And literally no reason for the Warriors to panic.. they will find the cruise. Nothing has really changed for them

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Sabonis is a baller.

 

Yeah he's been playing good.  I hope he still continues to get consistent heavy play time when Turner comes back.  Considering he can play both the 4-5 I'm sure he will.  I would still like to see them both start though.  I have a feeling when Turner comes back it might ruin Sabonis's mojo.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

 

Yeah he's been playing good.  I hope he still continues to get consistent heavy play time when Turner comes back.  Considering he can play both the 4-5 I'm sure he will.  I would still like to see them both start though.  I have a feeling when Turner comes back it might ruin Sabonis's mojo.  

He needs to stay the starter. Just bench thad when turner comes back.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

I just like watching this team play. They are always looking for each other for a better shot and play so unselfish.

 

Yeah, last years team looked completely disorganized.  Even though the defense isn't earth shattering, the team doesn't look disorganized and dysfunctional like last year with extremely obvious miscues.  In other words it doesn't look like a team playing their first year together, not yet knock on wood!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

We will probably never be told about it, but I do wonder if PGs ego was a problem with the Pacers. This team seems to play very unselfish.

PG is a good player but didn't make the players around him better. He even slacked off playing his defense last year.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

PG is a good player but didn't make the players around him better. He even slacked off playing his defense last year.

Honestly his defense really fell off after he broke his leg. Sometimes I wonder if that injury maybe scared him from playing hard sometimes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

We will probably never be told about it, but I do wonder if PGs ego was a problem with the Pacers. This team seems to play very unselfish.

 

I'm not sure, that being said Victor is playing > than PG was last year so far.  If he wasn't playing at such a high level the complexion would probably look a lot different. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Honestly his defense really fell off after he broke his leg. Sometimes I wonder if that injury maybe scared him from playing hard sometimes. 

I think it did. He seemed to pace himself a lot more in the Regular Season after his injury. If you look at his Playoffs in 2016 vs Toronto and even vs Cavs he was Great.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

 

I'm not sure, that being said Victor is playing > than PG was last year so far.  If he wasn't playing at such a high level the complexion would probably look a lot different. 

I agree. He is playing with such intensity it rubs off on the whole team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, IndyScribe said:

This team is a lot more fun to watch than last year's. Sabonis and Oladipo will be our core for the future. Leaf looks good and Myles is going to return soon. Looks like the core is already here, just need to add a few more pieces over the next few years. 

Add just the right piece or two it will not take a few years. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...