Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its the quality of players that have been drafted for the colts this year. will need more data but the first 3 picks to me are true BPA. Bashem played on a bad defense but he gave 110% effort he jumps out at you. reminds me of Woodley a bit from Michigan. I really really like our 3 picks can't wait to see what else is added for the rest of the draft and as well as the UDFA.

Just now, Boiler_Colt said:

I think youll see the RBs start to go now. Personally I like Marlon Mack for the Colts

Yeah, I'd say we double down on CB and get either Cam Sutton or Damontae Kazee at this point to bolster the CB position. The cupboard is more bare there. 

FOUND THIS ON TERRELL BASHAM :.............

Quick Quote:

“…Basham has been virtually unblockable, winning with his initial quickness, bend, strong hands and a variety of pass rush moves, including a wicked spin. ” –Rob Rang

Scouting Report:

An edge pass rusher that has a lethal combination of burst, dip, and power to get into the backfield. Had an excellent week at the Senior Bowl against top competition, validating the tape that he showed against MAC competition. High mover in the draft, could emerge as one of the top pass rushers in the draft.

1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I think youll see the RBs start to go now. Personally I like Marlon Mack for the Colts

With our team make up i'm not putting a lot of value on the RB at this point. We have a lot of needs and need to get better and deeper across the board if we don't get a drafted RB i'm fine with that. This team isn't fixed in one draft or one offseaon but its nice to see a change happening for this franchise on another side of the ball for now.

2 minutes ago, rock8591 said:

Here's our current roster ratings IMO. I went slightly harsh on purpose.

Roster.jpg

Pretty realistic honestly. I'd give Luck elite and toy with the idea of Mewhort at high quality, but other than that it's about right.