Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

2017 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

8 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Perine, Mack, Gallman, Williams, Hill, McNichols, Pumphrey, Conner.......all still there.  The question is do the Colts want one of them?

I really hope they get Perine.

Not getting a top tier running back is disappointing. Im in favor of not drafting a RB at all now. Is the class next year any good? 

1 minute ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

Not getting a top tier running back is disappointing. Im in favor of not drafting a RB at all now. Is the class next year any good? 

SaQuan Barkley, Nick Chubb, Royce Freeman to name a few. It'll be pretty decent.

3 minutes ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

I've been hearing that next year's RB class might rival this year's class.

I'd love this for the remaining of the draft for us:

4 - Dorian Johnson (G)
4 - Jake Butt (TE)

4 - Brian Hill (RB)

5 - Kendall Beckwith (ILB)

Shoot, maybe Carl Lawson can drop even further lol.

Seattle revamping that D Line with some solid picks!!! If the bring the full Potential out of McDowell, he's a possible game wrecker and then Jones is no slouch either, a disruptive guy. Seattle having a nice draft as well.

Pick 103 NO selects 

DE Trey Hendrickson 

Pick 104 SF selects 

QB C. J. Beathard

Pick 105 Pitt selects

RB James Conner

3 hours ago, backshoulderfade said:

He is a true Height Weight Speed guy. 4.7 guy at 270. Has 34.5 inch arms. His 10 yard split is 1.62 too.

I could see Ballard taking a flyer on Keionta Davis in the 5th to develop as another young edge.  Very similar to Basham.  6'3"  271 lbs. 4.72 40 time.   Verical 37.5   Broad  10.01   1.63 10 yard.

They are both big and are known for setting the edge.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I don't agree.  Now the cream at the top is great, but there is a huge drop off to the next level.  I think most teams have as good or better WR history.     https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/clt/career-receiving.htm
    • Bill was very good.  He did suffer from some bad passing offenses.
    • While I agree Fountain has to work for it, I'd say he's probably in the driver seat assuming he's 100% healthy.   Patmon - raw guy who doesn't play to his size, and needs to add to, and improve his route tree. I doubt we keep 3 X WRs, and I don't see him jumping Pittman and Pascal for the top 2 spots. IMO, they'd have to move Pascal to run mostly out of the slot (which is possible) for him to take the #2 X spot. IMO, he ends up on the practice squad for a year unless we have an injury in the X area.   Johnson - the digs on him have always been his hands and his toughness. Unless he's become a lot more physical, his position flexibility is likely limited to Z. He's not going to be an X given the comp there, and unless he's tough enough to run across the middle as slot and catch, his chances are low IMO.    I do like Dulin, and he looked great when given a chance to return. He's a tough kid and could literally line up everywhere (although I prefer more size at X). I'd absolutely love to have him and Hines as our two primary return guys. Pascal could fill in as backup. I'd keep Campbell safely away from STs.   As far as Fountain is concerned, the biggest dig on him was his route tree. From everything I read, he worked his rear end off and improved dramatically in that area last off season. IMO, he plays bigger than he is, and could also line up just about everywhere like Dulin. 
    • yeah i might have gone over board with the super bowl talk. still it took peyton a while to win a playoff game but i think he deserved respect before that anyway 
    • since its a topic here i'll guess one more super bowl with PM, but not predicting 2-3 more dynasty    they are going to lose some good players after this contract and have to draft really well to keep it up.  hes also not the most durable qb and he does take some risks 
  • Members

• TonyBungee

TonyBungee 228

• EastStreet

EastStreet 5,337

• k9copinmd

k9copinmd 76

• indyagent17

indyagent17 1,519

• Myles

Myles 3,614

• Coltsfan1953