Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

2017 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

The draft will resume at 7 EST with the packers on the clock. Colts will be picking at 46. I won't be on as much as yesterday, but I will chime in from time to time.

Go Colts!!!!!!

There's still so many good options to choose from, that no matter what happens until #46 we will be sitting pretty.  Can't wait!

Actually I believe they pick at #46. Look for CB or Edge rusher. There will be some excellent options when they pick. 

1 minute ago, Hoose said:

Actually I believe they pick at #46. Look for CB or Edge rusher. There will be some excellent options when they pick. 

Thank you for the correction. I really want dalvin cook, but I wouldn't complain about CB or Edge

20 minutes ago, CR91 said:

The draft will resume at 7 EST with the packers on the clock. Colts will be picking at 46. I won't be on as much as yesterday, but I will chime in from time to time.

Go Colts!!!!!!

I will be here

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I will be here

Thank you PT

20 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Thank you for the correction. I really want dalvin cook, but I wouldn't complain about CB or Edge

Not sure Cook will last

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Not sure Cook will last

I'm just hoping. I can see kamara and mixon being taken before cook

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

I'm just hoping. I can see kamara and mixon being taken before cook

I think I might prefer Kamara

2 minutes ago, ColtsArmy84 said:

Kamara or Foreman is a better bet to be there.

Too early for foreman

31 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not sure Cook will last

Packers have Ty Montgomery but I could see them taking Dalvin Cook as well.

1 minute ago, pgt_rob said:

Packers have Ty Montgomery but I could see them taking Dalvin Cook as well.

There could be another run on Offensive skill players at the top of the round

Yeah definitely.  I just don't see Dalvin Cook lasting very long in the 2nd. I bet he's gone super quickly.

1 minute ago, pgt_rob said:

Yeah definitely.  I just don't see Dalvin Cook lasting very long in the 2nd. I bet he's gone super quickly.

Kizer could go quickly too

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Along with OL hopefully some of these top defenders keep falling...

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Kizer could go quickly too

Yeah, but who ahead of the Colts are likely draft him, Jets or Arizona maybe...

5 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Yeah, but who ahead of the Colts are likely draft him, Jets or Arizona maybe...

From what I am hearing Arizona had QB on their list 

From what I am hearing Arizona had QB on there list 

Yeah, now that you mention it I've heard some media saying that is a definite possibility...

Still all the better to push defenders down the board...

I posted this in another thread but, I'm hoping for Wilson/king or take a chance on Jones in the second and hope Williams continues to fall to the third.  Nothing like a player with a chip on his shoulder!! I wouldn't complain about Lamp or one of Kamari or Cook if they fall that far.

1 minute ago, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

I posted this in another thread but, I'm hoping for Wilson/king or take a chance on Jones in the second and hope Williams continues to fall to the third.  Nothing like a player with a chip on his shoulder!! I wouldn't complain about Lamp or one of Kamari or Cook if they fall that far.

The way this draft has gone the Defensive players could drop not sure about the guys on O

The way this draft has gone the Defensive players could drop not sure about the guys on O

Agreed I'm really torn because I want someone with these picks that can play now but Jones is tempting.  He's a top 10 talent whose young and will return to health.  You add him along with Hooker and you just stole two top 10 talents.

2 minutes ago, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

Agreed I'm really torn because I want someone with these picks that can play now but Jones is tempting.  He's a top 10 talent whose young and will return to health.  You add him along with Hooker and you just stole two top 10 talents.

Not sure that CP and CB can afford a player that needs a redshirt year

Not sure the CP and CB can afford a player that needs a redshirt year

Pags can't afford it but Ballard can.  He's brand new to the job.  He's not on the hot seat.  I'm going to be honest I don't care if pags can or can't afford it.  I don't think he's that great of a coach.

Just now, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

Pags can't afford it but Ballard can.  He's brand new to the job.  He's not on the hot seat.  I'm going to be honest I don't care if pags can or can't afford it.  I don't think he's that great of a coach.

If he picks a bust and/or the team falters next year he could be labeled as a bad GM

If he picks a bust and/or the team falters next year he could be labeled as a bad GM

Eh it took Grigson until his third draft for that to happen even though his second draft was terrible 

Eh it took Grigson until his third draft for that to happen even though his second draft was terrible 

Grumbles began before that

It would be tempting

I say fourth because I've heard that's what they are asking for.  That defensive line would be nasty with Hankins Richardson and Anderson/Langford/Ridgeway

Meh, while I admit I gave Grigs the benefit of the doubt for way too long, the more informed, and or more skeptical posters around here had Grigs sniffed out pretty early on...

Just now, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

I say fourth because I've heard that's what they are asking for.  That defensive line would be nasty with Hankins Richardson and Anderson/Langford/Ridgeway

If done it could eliminate one need tonight

2 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Meh, while I admit I gave Grigs the benefit of the doubt for way too long, the more informed, and or more skeptical posters around here had Grigs sniffed out pretty early on...

Some once he drafted Fleener then Allen in the Luck Draft