Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

The draft will resume at 7 EST with the packers on the clock. Colts will be picking at 46. I won't be on as much as yesterday, but I will chime in from time to time.

Go Colts!!!!!!

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hoose said:

Actually I believe they pick at #46. Look for CB or Edge rusher. There will be some excellent options when they pick. 

Thank you for the correction. I really want dalvin cook, but I wouldn't complain about CB or Edge

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Not sure Cook will last

I'm just hoping. I can see kamara and mixon being taken before cook

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

There could be another run on Offensive skill players at the top of the round

Yeah definitely.  I just don't see Dalvin Cook lasting very long in the 2nd. I bet he's gone super quickly.

1 minute ago, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

I posted this in another thread but, I'm hoping for Wilson/king or take a chance on Jones in the second and hope Williams continues to fall to the third.  Nothing like a player with a chip on his shoulder!! I wouldn't complain about Lamp or one of Kamari or Cook if they fall that far.

The way this draft has gone the Defensive players could drop not sure about the guys on O

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

The way this draft has gone the Defensive players could drop not sure about the guys on O

Agreed I'm really torn because I want someone with these picks that can play now but Jones is tempting.  He's a top 10 talent whose young and will return to health.  You add him along with Hooker and you just stole two top 10 talents.

2 minutes ago, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

Agreed I'm really torn because I want someone with these picks that can play now but Jones is tempting.  He's a top 10 talent whose young and will return to health.  You add him along with Hooker and you just stole two top 10 talents.

Not sure that CP and CB can afford a player that needs a redshirt year

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not sure the CP and CB can afford a player that needs a redshirt year

Pags can't afford it but Ballard can.  He's brand new to the job.  He's not on the hot seat.  I'm going to be honest I don't care if pags can or can't afford it.  I don't think he's that great of a coach.

Just now, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

Pags can't afford it but Ballard can.  He's brand new to the job.  He's not on the hot seat.  I'm going to be honest I don't care if pags can or can't afford it.  I don't think he's that great of a coach.

If he picks a bust and/or the team falters next year he could be labeled as a bad GM

2 minutes ago, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

Eh it took Grigson until his third draft for that to happen even though his second draft was terrible 

Meh, while I admit I gave Grigs the benefit of the doubt for way too long, the more informed, and or more skeptical posters around here had Grigs sniffed out pretty early on...

2 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Meh, while I admit I gave Grigs the benefit of the doubt for way too long, the more informed, and or more skeptical posters around here had Grigs sniffed out pretty early on...

Some once he drafted Fleener then Allen in the Luck Draft

Archived