Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

2017 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

Just now, chad72 said:

I'm thinking Tom Telesco goes for production like Polian - Lamp??

Not sure he can drop any farther

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Seriously, they're gonna have a commercial after every pic tonight?!?

So backed up. Having the HOFers Coke out and announce is slowing everything up.

I wouldn't have minded Lamp, he's really high on my board... but at least pass-rushers and CBs are still on the board.

Any thoughts of Cunningham or did he fall to rd3. Haven't heard anything about him in awhile.

Just now, dgambill said:

Good for us! Edge and corners still falling.

Awuzie, Bowser, Wilson for me

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Where does Carolina go?

Carolina lost Ted Ginn Jr., haven't replaced Josh Norman really, Kelvin Benjamin was banged up, so not sure

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Calvin Pryor the SS

Thanks that is who I thought you were talking about but Through maybe I had missed some trade details

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Where does Carolina go?

OL help. Secondary....they did trade Ealy.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• LOL. His first year with Pagano, and Grigson's roster. He turned it over completely in 3 offseasons. His drafting has been stellar. His free agent pickups have been safe and solid. He had a slipup with the coaching fiasco, but recovered with what will go down as the best move of his career in hiring Reich and keeping Eberflus as DC.    I think 100% that this roster could win many games with Brissett under center which is far different from the first time he was put out there with a crap o-line and bad coaching staff. I also think this front office could make the necessary moves to find a franchise qb. I think Luck is what is necessary to get this team to several superbowls, but I don't think he is the end all. Bill Bellichick thinks the same about Tom Brady. He will be around well after Brady's gone and still winning a lot of football games.
    • we would obviously have another gm.  you guys are asking a hypothetical on what  we would do if ballard was gone along with everyone he brought in, and i cant assume we have decent players in their place?   i think ballard would have a hard time replacing luck if he were the one to leave, and ballards one year without luck didnt go well   luck was able to carry bad teams, coaching and front offices to the playoffs 
    • i agree, Ben was elite in his prime and could have gone far with this roster built to pass to lots of different receivers    i dont think we have enough running game or defense to win one with RW.  Foles had one of the most well rounded teams in recent memory when he won.  i think he would be a good fit here though, especially with Reich    its probably a borderline playoff team with eli, the division would close 
    • I'm saying a draft pick like the players given in my examples when they won their SB. Not currently today. I think Ballard could build an elite team around a drafted QB of their caliber, and that's why I lean towards Ballard in this debate. I believe we can win a SB with an average to above-average QB more likely than Luck carrying a mediocre team to a SB win.
    • "Luck and co."   What company are you referring to? The company that Ballard turned over and built in three offseasons? Yeah they'd do just fine if another gm came in and rode their coattails. Are you referring to the coaching staff as well? Yeah... Ballard hired them too.  The scouting department? Yeah, Ed Dodds, Rex Hogan, Brian Decked... all Ballard guys.    Sorry, but Luck failed to win big games with the last GM. If he can win with this one, it's because Ballard put together an actual team, front office and coaching staff to win. 
  • Members