Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is your favorite for Round 1 - Pick 15?

Just now, MarquisJ said:

idk how many super bowls you can win being "better safe than sorry" LOL all jokes aside i'd be okay with Lamp

I just don't think we are in the position to go for a hit or miss at the moment, especially when you can protect Luck better. If we were on the cusp then yeah go for the next Elliot but there's always a chance they are the next Trent.

1 hour ago, AmberDerrow said:

Us here at the Colts Complex would love to know who the favorites are in the forum. If you could share your favorite prospect for pick 15 below, that would be awesome!

Any defensive stud that could be the corner stone for the Colts for a long time. Hasson Reddick, Gareon Conley, Barnett/McKinley. I know Ballard loves his linebackers, so we will see how it goes!

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Mixon has no chance at 15

"Play Vince McMahon entrance music"  Talent is there and IF he is on my board meaning I have a plan then BPA to me allows this to happen at 15.  Otherwise, remove him from board and imo medium-low risk High reward.  Also I would take this risk every time versus risk of moving up and taking McCaffery.

26 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

Would love Jonathan Allen to fall to 15. He is my favorite prospect  Aside from him I would love Foster, Fournette or Adams.

For the more realistic picks, I would be satisfied with Reddick or Charles Harris.

On a trade down, I would be happy to see Kevin King or Jordan Willis.

Yeah it would be nice if Allen fell to us.  

My first pick is Reuben then possibly Allen, Charles Harris, King or Lamp.

I would think most of the people here watch these silly mock drafts. Most people here don't even have Malik Hooker in the conversation since he was clearly a top 10 talent that was of great value at 15!!! Come on now, easy on this edge rush, there are plenty of picks left. I would really like to see a Forrest Lamp day 2 if he's still on the board for us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now