LucasOilStadium

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BPindy said:

Theres really nothing that points to them being fired this season. I for one will be happy to have a win

True..they were just resigned...They wont be fired no matter how this season goes..

......and we're about to be 1 game out of 1st place Monday night..

.....we need help..but we're alive

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

More losses = a higher chance of it happening.  And this team isn't competing for a Super Bowl, so wins just move us out of a better draft slot

I don't think it even happens with 6 wins, as you've suggested. Drafts can be nailed or screwed up from anywhere on the board. I'll take enjoying a few wins on Sundays over a little bit higher of a draft slot

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

3 points, onside recovery, more time left for a TD + conversion.  Not a very likely scenario

Just now, tweezy32 said:

Field goal and touchdown and 2 point conversion lol

Just now, oldunclemark said:

so you could score 6 and go for 2..if you get the onside

I mean I get that part. I meant the getting the FG unit out on 2nd down. I would still take shots if you've the downs to spare. Especially when you've seen how bad the Colts are on D. Throw it and maybe draw the PI. 

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I mean I get that part. I meant the getting the FG unit out on 2nd down. I would still take shots if you've the downs to spare. Especially when you've seen how bad the Colts are on D. Throw it and maybe draw the PI. 

The sooner you kick the field goal...the more time you leave you team if you get the onside kick..

you need tom score 8 and 3 in any order

This is the first time this year that i've really watched Mariota and he missed on what should have been some easy completions.

Luck missed on some throws too. Too many penalities from the Colts. At least the Colts were able to close it out and get the win.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

The sooner you kick the field goal...the more time you leave you team if you get the onside kick..

you need tom score 8 and 3 in any order

I can understand that, but really I'd chance losing some time to test out the Colts D and see if I can score the TD first and leave you the possibility of getting the 2nd. This is a D that has crumbled after all in every 4th qtr this year.

Matters not now :)