Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England @ Arizona

dgambill

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only adding insult to today if somehow the Pats do win without Brady and Gronk and a few others.

Sigh.

lmao 

We can't win.

Coaching.......omg........their coaching is fantastic.

But, still a long ways to go in this game but I have been down a bit on Arians/Palmer since the NFCCG. Hope they can bounce back in this game.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Andrew Luck throws for 385 Yards, 4 TD's, no INT's, no Fumbles and puts 35 up and we lose. Bill Belichick rolls out a Highschool team (No Brady, No Gronk, etc.) against a team in the Cards that many think can win the SB and he is up 10-0 with Jimmy G. This league is comical sometimes.

There aren't many great coaches anymore.    Bill is head and shoulders above the rest.   And I hate the the guy

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

That Tecmo Bowl commercial is ace. Who else was lucky enough to play that game in vs mode on the NES? And who else's right thumb would disagree on the lucky part lol!!!

Easily commercial of the year for me.

Although I have and play the SNES version of Tecmo.

4 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

That Tecmo Bowl commercial is ace. Who else was lucky enough to play that game in vs mode on the NES? And who else's right thumb would disagree on the lucky part lol!!!

Probably spent more time playing that series of games than any other.  It sucked when the defense picked the play you called,   they became super human

9 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

On the 1st Tecmo I was always the Raiders and ran Bo a bunch. Even if the Defense called it it didn't matter. Then I would run Allen just out of fun while the Defense called the Bo play so I could get 10 easy yards.

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

So what if the Patriots go 4-0 in this stretch? Does it validate the argument that it's not so much the QB, but the coaching and the system?

Az are one of the best teams in football. They may only need to go 1-0- to validate that along with Matt Cassell. 

6 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

So what if the Patriots go 4-0 in this stretch? Does it validate the argument that it's not so much the QB, but the coaching and the system?

Yes...Belichick made Brady more than the other way around.  When Tom fades away...Pats will be ok so long as they retain Belichick.  Let me go throw up now.

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yes...Belichick makes Brady more than the other way around.  When Tom fades away...Pats will be ok so long as they retain Belichick.  Let me go throw up now.

Heck, in 2011 I was cheering for the Colts to go 0-16 without Peyton so I could say he was literally worth every single win to that franchise.....was pretty close to that.

Patriots on the other hand look just fine, their next three opponents are all at home and are all weaker than Arizona, and in 2008, they lost Brady on the first game and was still in playoff contention (although in fairness, they had a very easy schedule and practically the same offense from the prior year that set records). Only missed the playoffs due to like a 4th or 5th tiebreaker.