Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck is back

RockThatBlue

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Does anyone have the stats on the line overall? how many times was luck hurried and hit ? He was sacked 2 times today (not bad) and he also had 4 plays of 20+ yards and 1 play of 40+ yards. He was phenomenal today and he looked every bit the part of a top QB. 

Our defense really let the team down. We really need to make a move to get a good high end defensive player who can help us get things done. I feel once our injured defensive players are back and we can add 1 superstar to defense that would make the difference.

I have Andrew on my Fantasy League team who by the way I drafted in my round 1! He was 31-47, 385 Yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT's, 0 Fumbles! He was awesome statistically.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have Andrew on my Fantasy League team who by the way I drafted in my round 1! He was 31-47, 385 Yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT's, 0 Fumbles! He was awesome statistically.

Why did you draft him in round 1? You could of got him in round 3 or 4 easy. Even Rodgers shouldn't be drafted in round 1.

Luck will no doubt be a fantasy stud this year.  Wish I had him.  Unfortunately, his defense and running game are going to fail him yet again.  So he is going to get plenty of opportunities to put up numbers.  Would not be surprised to see him put up close to 5,000 yards and 40 TD's.  Not with as many throws as he is going to have to make.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Why did you draft him in round 1? You could of got him in round 3 or 4 easy. Even Rodgers shouldn't be drafted in round 1.

I did a Draft with 10 other people that live in Indy. He wouldn't of went had I not took him. Brown and Rodgers were gone by the time I picked. So I took Luck. I took Luck also because I think he is going to dominate like he did In 2014, he didn't disappoint me today. I am crushing my opponent 110-58 right now LOL

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I did a Draft with 10 other people that live in Indy. He wouldn't of went had I not took him. Brown and Rodgers were gone by the time I picked. So I took Luck. I took Luck also because I think he is going to dominate like he did In 2014, he didn't disappoint me today. I am crushing my opponent 110-58 right now LOL

Very Nice! I took him in two leagues. Round 4 in both. Have a nice lead. Very happy with how he did. Surprisingly, I got him in round 4 in a 16 team league. Might be the steal of the draft. Where I couldn't get Luck in my other leagues, I took Bortles, so we'll see what happens. Luck is definitely cream of the crop at QB's though!

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Very Nice! I took him in two leagues. Round 4 in both. Have a nice lead. Very happy with how he did. Surprisingly, I got him in round 4 in a 16 team league. Might be the steal of the draft. Where I couldn't get Luck in my other leagues, I took Bortles, so we'll see what happens. Luck is definitely cream of the crop at QB's though!

There were 2 people in our Draft and had the names of Luckgreatness, Luck the Great and I had the pick before them in Round 1 so that is my reasoning. I picked 7th overall

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There were 2 people in our Draft and had the names of Luckgreatness, Luck the Great and I had the picked before them in Round 1 so that is me reasoning. I picked 7th overall

Are QB's overpowered in that league or do you use multiple? I'd probably take OBJ or Gurley over him. Something that you need more. If you use two QB's, or they have extra value somehow point wise, I don't blame you. I would never take a QB first round though, even in a money league.

35 points has to win an NFL game...

In truth...28 and no turnovers should win most days.......

.......But I'll continue to this was the kind of game we didn't have last year offensively

We have to be confident on offense going to Denver

...(now how we'll feel on the plane back is another story)

3 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah, it's going to be brutal.  He helped put up 21 against a great Carolina D.  I'm thinking they're probably hit 30-35 points against a severely broken Colts D.  I just want to see a good game and Luck make it out alive.  I think that's the best case scenario lol.

Any fantasy owner should start Simieon next week.  Heck...I would play any quarterback facing the Colts defense for the rest of this year.   Expect Andrew Luck like or better numbers each week. Lol

Just saw in Indystar this little nugget:

"In his first football game in 11 months, Luck became the first quarterback in at least 56 years to throw for four touchdowns and no interceptions in a season opener and lose, according to Pro Football Reference."

He simply needs more help.

I honestly think the Defense didn't look all that horrible. When you are 2 weeks before the regular season and you have how many DBs injured? Do you honestly think every one of those guys were fully healthy? 

I honestly think the dline misses Anderson. And I for one, also do. Him paired with perry, and then Mathis can hopefully put some pressure on the QB. Get a few strip sacks which imo, will become more frequent when we get Davis, Robinson, and Cromartie into the starting lineup. 

Our defense has more potential than you guys realize, but when you are using a 5th stringer at CB, he is more than likely practice squad material, or a player out of position which is basically the same deal. 

As you saw on offense, the oline is shaping up nicely for pass protection. And with more time, we should be fine running the ball as long as the line stays together. Andrew luck impressed me today as well with no turn overs, and good ball placement not to take anything away from the WRs (or oline). 

We are on the uptick my friends. Just stay patient, for our starters. Things will be fine. 

Let's not forget, that Anderson helps perry excel, and this will only help our good friend Sio Moore, who was all over the field yesterday. 

11 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Love how Chud got the TEs involved. And how about my man Jack Doyle? He played really good.

Chud has a Great Offense. A history of using TE`s. 
 Kudos to Lucky for not ____ it up!  :applause:
  We will see what Wade has for us.
  A quarter or so of ugly offense got much better that is for sure.
 Lots of room for our Monster "offense" hopes if we ever get the pieces for a run game. lol

5 minutes ago, Everyone said:

You know its good when PFF rates him that high, they really dont like him haha 

Luck played much better than I expected. I thought he would look rusty, and it would have been understandable as he hadn't played in a real game in almost a year. He looked like he didn't miss a beat.