Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL to announce schedule tonight (4/14) @ 8:00pm

Crush22

SB rematch for week 1 suprised me. I thought it would be something like Houston or NE at Denver or even the Colts.

But, it will be interesting to see since this Denver team is clearly going to be a bit different and we don't know if Cam Newton will lie down and crawl on the ground on all 4's again for the entire game.

41 minutes ago, Jules said:

SB rematch for week 1 suprised me. I thought it would be something like Houston or NE at Denver or even the Colts.

But, it will be interesting to see since this Denver team is clearly going to be a bit different and we don't know if Cam Newton will lie down and crawl on the ground on all 4's again for the entire game.

If Sanchez starts the Panthers will win by 14. Panthers will get at least 1 or 2 Turnovers from him that result in scores.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Sanchez starts the Panthers will win by 14. Panthers will get at least 1 or 2 Turnovers from him that result in scores.

I am not so sure. Week 1 in Denver there will be tons of buzz for this game and I bet the D shows up week 1 for Denver too.

The problem is I just don't trust the Panthers anymore either......I think that SB for Cam will linger for a while too. I am not sure he is going to handle the adversity as well as the Patriots or Seahawks style of teams do after a big game loss.

Panthers could win but meh not going to count on it right now. Maybe change my mind later though since it's early.

If the Broncos somehow sign Manziel and he starts I might pick them to go 0-16 however......

Broncos can win week 1 and then week 2 Luck can slice and dice them up again hopefully. And hopefully in return they don't slice and dice up Luck again.

9 hours ago, Jules said:

I am not so sure. Week 1 in Denver there will be tons of buzz for this game and I bet the D shows up week 1 for Denver too.

The problem is I just don't trust the Panthers anymore either......I think that SB for Cam will linger for a while too. I am not sure he is going to handle the adversity as well as the Patriots or Seahawks style of teams do after a big game loss.

Panthers could win but meh not going to count on it right now. Maybe change my mind later though since it's early.

If the Broncos somehow sign Manziel and he starts I might pick them to go 0-16 however......

Broncos can win week 1 and then week 2 Luck can slice and dice them up again hopefully. And hopefully in return they don't slice and dice up Luck again.

I honestly don't think the Panthers will go back to the SB, the SB loser hasn't since the Bills in 1993. Cam looked rattled in that SB. Having said that I have a funky feeling they will be out for mad revenge when they play the Broncos. I guess it depends on who is QBing. If it's Kaepernick I like the Broncos chances a bit better. If the Broncos had Johnny Manziel they would win the SB haha (sarcasm)

5 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Interesting that the Colts chose not to have their BYE week after that game.  Makes sense.

Yea, according to sources, the Colts didn't want their bye that early, so they took the lesser of two evils and chose to delay the bye.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000653379/article/colts-first-team-not-with-bye-week-post-london