Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rosenhaus fires Manziel as a client....

NewColtsFan

So, Drew Rosenhaus,  an agent who has had some of the wildest and craziest players as a client,  has now basically fired Manziel as a client.   He's the 2nd agent to dump Manziel this off-season.

Rosenhaus' letter to Manziel gives the QB a 5-day window for him to get help.   Otherwise,  the firing will be permanent.    Rosenhaus says this is not about football anymore,  but keeping Manziel alive to lead something of a normal life.      

When Drew Rosenhaus is telling you to get help -- you had better rush and GET SOME HELP!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15198881/agent-drew-rosenhaus-terminates-contract-johnny-manziel-reconsider-qb-gets-treatment

The agent that had Terrell Owens "That's my quarterback" as a former client has now cut bait with Johnny Football. Wow, when Drew says no to you, your career is on life support & flatlining as we speak. Beeep Bzzz...

______________________ I'm gonna call it.

Patient Manziel NFL future died on Wed. April 13, 2016. Can somebody get the medical examiner in here? Just kidding! 

You know, when Manziel was drafted, some people were saying it was a mistake because he loved to party, similar to Ryan Leaf. People blew it off, thinking, "Nah, just because he likes to party doesn't mean he will be like Ryan Leaf."

Yea, from now on, if your a QB and you like to party - I don't care if your the second coming of Jesus Christ - you're going to fall out of the 1st round now... Ahh, who am I kidding, the Browns will take you anyways.

16 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Since Screw Ball Manziel will most likely never play in the NFL can anyone throw out a guess where he will be in five years? Jail, a flophouse, an abandoned warehouse, an insane asylum?

If only we still had insane asylums.

Jail or worse

Hes a spoiled rich kid who has never had to be accountable for his actions and won't start now. And kids like that never "see the light ". I'm tired of basket cases like this who everyone wants to help. He doesn't need help. Nothing is wrong with him. He's just stupid.

On 4/14/2016 at 3:14 AM, ReMeDy said:

You know, when Manziel was drafted, some people were saying it was a mistake because he loved to party, similar to Ryan Leaf. People blew it off, thinking, "Nah, just because he likes to party doesn't mean he will be like Ryan Leaf."

Yea, from now on, if your a QB and you like to party - I don't care if your the second coming of Jesus Christ - you're going to fall out of the 1st round now... Ahh, who am I kidding, the Browns will take you anyways.

People will always justify it by bringing up Ken Stabler.  As though 1970's quarterbacking and 2016 quarterbacking are the same animal.  

On April 14, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Defjamz26 said:

Nothing is wrong with him. He's just stupid.

:D  Simple, succinct, & accurate D-26. Johnny Football gets asked to leave the Manning QB camp by Archie, he gets let go by 2 sports agents now, & it's evident that he likes living in the fast lane as opposed to memorizing an NFL playbook. 

It's over Johnny. Turn out the lights on your way out. 

Since Johnny Football got the boot from the Browns, I don't who that's more of an incompetent indictment on Cleveland or the former heisman trophy winner? I agree it's a toss up...They both fall short with the same intensity don't they? Such is life.