Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

six

OLD FAN MAN

Looks like Castonzo will be back.  Him plus Doyle/Allen can slow Watt down (I don't think you can 'shut Watt down', just hope to slow him down) if he's coming from the blindside.  We'll need a TE plus RB to help out if he is coming after our RT.

Whoever is at QB is also going to have to get the ball out quick.

27 minutes ago, Booker23 said:

We shut JJ Watt down last time. Clowney is a bust and Wilfork isn't playing up to expectations

asides from his playing time due to injuries Clowney has been creating havoc the past few week in both the run and pass game,had 2 sacks the other night jj injured or not is going to draw the double team and that is going to leave someone open regardless.

7 minutes ago, Austin Leonard said:

asides from his playing time due to injuries Clowney has been creating havoc the past few week in both the run and pass game,had 2 sacks the other night jj injured or not is going to draw the double team and that is going to leave someone open regardless.

Haven't been afraid of Clowney ever, won't be next Sunday but we will see!

3 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

This thread is proof that subject headings should be screened for approval. If you are too lazy or don't care enough to even give me an idea of what's being discussed in the thread, I don't care enough to read it. Just thought you might wanna know. 

gotcha! you read it

3 hours ago, Booker23 said:

We shut JJ Watt down last time. Clowney is a bust and Wilfork isn't playing up to expectations

Clowney sacked Brady twice and I would hazard a guess NE's o-line is just a bit better than ours (sarcasm font). Hasselbeck will probably explode if he gets hit to many more times.

200.gif

8 minutes ago, scooter4910 said:

Clowney sacked Brady twice and I would hazard a guess NE's o-line is just a bit better than ours (sarcasm font). Hasselbeck will probably explode if he gets hit to many more times.

200.gif

I said on another post, he will last a half (maybe) and then its Whitehurst time.  We will also need a clipboard Moses to part the red sea and not get our backup QB's killed. 

11 hours ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Your opinion is uninformed. He's played very well all year, not in just one game.

I can understand how someone would say he is a bust.  With the hype he got he was almost deemed the next LT.  In that respect I can say he is most definitely a bust. In the real world?  Well he's slightly better than just a guy.  He has speed, but has no pursuit ability.  He also has some trouble shedding but he is getting better at it.  If he commits and improves he really could be something special.

34 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

I can understand how someone would say he is a bust.  With the hype he got he was almost deemed the next LT.  In that respect I can say he is most definitely a bust. In the real world?  Well he's slightly better than just a guy.  He has speed, but has no pursuit ability.  He also has some trouble shedding but he is getting better at it.  If he commits and improves he really could be something special.

He's significantly better than "just a guy" and is not a bust in any sense. He was injured throughout his first season and now, in his first season playing, he is already showing up a ton. He's going to be great and he's already very, very good.

13 hours ago, ThaCaliColt said:

How was Clowney looking last Sunday? 

Very dominant!  Although announcers did mention that his speed will never be what it use to be with the knee injury, but he is trying to transition into more of a power guy.  He is sure big enough for it.  He is definitely an impact player, but will never reach full potential due to that injury.  However, he is looking as good as ever (in the NFL), because he has been healthy recently and able to practice consistently.