Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TNF- Packers vs Lions

Jules

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning Brian Billick said that the Packers WR corps lacks diversity.  They don't have a real deep threat, they don't have a real possession guy.  All of the WRs are sort of the same kind of player.  That uniformity makes them easier to defend

It sounds like its on the same problem the Colts had...the WRs aren't getting open

3 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Totally forgot about it. Been walking around with a cheapo phone for over a year but just got a Samsung Gs4 yesterday so I'll be able to check it out.

Good luck. It's cool. For me it only shows games that are on local broadcast. I think that is the same for all users.  It's nice if one wants to take a break from the TV and watch the game while doing something else in the house

12 minutes ago, Track Guy said:

Where are all the people on this forum who were raving about how Aaron Rodgers is clearly the best QB in the NFL at? 

Fairweather fans...

If the Pack get a comeback win everyone will be praising them......well in the media at least.

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

I don't mind Greenbay but for some odd reason I just want them to lose this game........  It's an enigma, I'm puzzled because I can't stand Detroit.  

I have Aaron as my FF QB...  Therefore, I am cheering on the Pack. :P

29 minutes ago, Track Guy said:

Where are all the people on this forum who were raving about how Aaron Rodgers is clearly the best QB in the NFL at? 

Fairweather fans...

Hi TG, which QB do you think is the best?

Regarding offensive linemen, I know you liked Laken Tomlinson (playing in this game). How has he looked to you?  

I am looking forward to your write-ups on this coming draft's O-linemen. 

Lions still have that slim shot of holding onto this.......

Sigh......come on!!!!

Oh well, going to bed soon anyway. I don't think GB regardless of what happens is the team most hoped they would be this year. Not very good at all.