Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Our last 7 games...

oldunclemark

Yes sir, OUM. Like you say, "barring" a major meltdown by the Colts as well, it certainly looks that way.

CR..and I'm not the least bit embarrassed to make the playoffs at 8-8.

We were what? 11-5, 11-5 and 12-4 the last 3 years and the best we did was the 3rd seed, right?.

If we win the division at 8-8, we're the 4th seed. No real difference.

I'd take it and be excited to have it

I would Draft a Pass Rusher in the 1st Round, the best one available so I agree. 2nd Round draft the best possible O.Lineman, then focus on Defense again regarding maybe a Safety or even another Pass Rusher in Rounds 3 and 4, then focus on drafting another O.Lineman in Round 5. I just hit on all of our weaknesses. We have the weapons on Offense already intact.

Ehh both me an Grigson agree!  We need yet another WR to pay 8-10 in FA Mil a year and a botched 1st round draft pick to a pass rusher, who will let us down.  Rounds 5-7 we need backup RB's and project OL that "may" help us out in 3 years after Andrew Luck is hospitalized 2 more times!  I mean hey, it hasn't worked the last few years, but I have a feeling things are going to change!

:sarcasm:

I agree we are good at QB WR TE and I wouldn't take a RB in the 1st round, I don't think its a good idea to go in to the draft stuck on a pass rusher in the 1st. If the draft falls that way perfect but if your looking at guys with 1st round grades at CB DL and pass them up to reach for a pass rusher. I don't think that's smart. You get better by drafting the best players.

We have enough holes BPA within reason is the best way. We need to hit in the draft including 1st round.

If you really want to target a position, then find a top 15 guy that you love at that position, and trade up for him.

Or trade down and accumulate extra picks, trade away a player or two for some picks, and take a more scattershot approach, which is statistically more likely to yield future starters. And then you'll have more flexibility to move up or down within reason during the draft for a player at a position of need, while sticking to your scouting.

The Houston game is the most important. Hopefully Luck is back for that. If we win that game, Houston has to finish a game ahead of us to win the division. Plus, they still play New England, so it would get difficult for them.

Need to somehow get the Tampa and Jax games with Matt.

The Houston game is the most important. Hopefully Luck is back for that. If we win that game, Houston has to finish a game ahead of us to win the division. Plus, they still play New England, so it would get difficult for them.

Yeah I'm stunned that the Texans won against both Cincy & NY. They still have some tough games against the Saints, Bills, Patriots and Colts. Then finish off with two divisional games. Hopefully they start to lose some of these games I thought they would lose.

Obviously the Colts need to continue to win.

Yeah I'm stunned that the Texans won against both Cincy & NY. They still have some tough games against the Saints, Bills, Patriots and Colts. Then finish off with two divisional games. Hopefully they start to lose some of these games I thought they would lose.

Texans have came on a little here but they do still have a tough schedule ahead. If we beat them that would probably seal the Division considering I think we can do no worse than 8-8 now and I don't see them beating the Bills or Patriots. I hope Andrew is back for that game. That game isn't until Dec 20th so he could be back. I am still not counting the Jags out either because their schedule is favorable. We need to sweep the Jags too.

Patriots will destroy Houston. The one game we will be pulling for NE. lmao

we're looking at 9-7 now with just home wins and a win at Jacksonville

I'm not seeing that...they end the year at Houston and they play at New Orleans in week 16..

I am not sure how much faith we can really put in New Orleans. They are to helter skelter.

You think there is a small chance we could have a WC from the South? Since the Jets are suddenly sinking a bit now and so is Oakland. Guess it depends on the Bills as well.

Most seem to think Pitts is a lock for a WC. But, it's not over yet.....

I am not sure how much faith we can really put in New Orleans. They are to helter skelter. 

You think there is a small chance we could have a WC from the South? Since the Jets are suddenly sinking a bit now and so is Oakland. Guess it depends on the Bills as well. 

Most seem to think Pitts is a lock for a WC. But, it's not over yet.....

Jules..It is possible...with Oakland (4-6) and the Jets (5-5) fading like you say...KC is 5-5 ..if Buffalo takes a 5th loss Monday

Look at the Steelers schedule: AT Seattle. AT Cincinatti. Home vs. Denver..Pitt could end up 9-7 and Houston and Indy could both be 9-7

I really didn't know if we would beat the Falcons on the road, but I certainly thought it was possible.  I think MIA could be a trap game as well, but other than the Steelers, we should win out!  10-6 going into the playoffs strong at this point.  When Luck comes back and Dorsett is still somewhat a hidden secret, I think teams will have ALOT of problems with the Colts in the post season.  That's why I'm not too worried about their record though.

I even said before this season Hasselbeck was good enough to get this team into the playoffs if that's what is needed.  He is actually doing better than I though.  Especially how he looked in the pre season.

I think the Colts finish 10-6 during the regular season. We win the Wild card game, then beat the Patriots, then beat the Bengals to go to the SB. We have to go up against the unbeaten Panthers that we had previously played and almost beat. We win SB 50.

It's the 2007 Giants all over...