Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Greg toler

C0lts088

I've been a fan of his. Last year I thought he showed us he was serviceable #2 but, man, he's killing me the last couple games. I mean his injury was a neck injury right? Can it really affect him that much?

Can d'joun maybe come back (any news on him?) and maybe take over?

Rant off lol

Toler has some plays where he looks great!....Then he has more plays that make him look terrible.

He could be decent as a slot or backup. He's not a #2 though.

Colts need CB's pretty bad. Smith looks bad before his injury and Butler and Toler have been pushed around so far.

I've been a fan of his. Last year I thought he showed us he was serviceable #2 but, man, he's killing me the last couple games. I mean his injury was a neck injury right? Can it really affect him that much?

Can d'joun maybe come back (any news on him?) and maybe take over?

Rant off lol

Seems to me he'll make a heck of a play and then follow it up with a blown assignment. The guy is pretty solid when he's good. He's just not on the field enough and the lack of quality depth is maddening. D'joun wasn't exactly setting the world on fire before his injury. I really hope he can be an impact player eventually. 

He's a pretty decent number 2 when healthy. But on a great team he's a nickel. And he's made of glued together glass. In the offseason we need to cut him and use the money from cutting him to sign a guy like Janoris Jenkins. He's a really good, young, physical corner. And he'd give us some of that mean streak that we so desperately need some of. Janoris Jenkins and Vontae Davis would be a lethal corner back duo. We need some guys like Jenkins.

Toler has some plays where he looks great!....Then he has more plays that make him look terrible.

He could be decent as a slot or backup. He's not a #2 though.

Colts need CB's pretty bad. Smith looks bad before his injury and Butler and Toler have been pushed around so far.

when did smith look bad?

Liability.. his holding and p.i calls happen every week. Always in awful circumstances. But I do feel for him though, for some reason he gets lined against the opposing teams #1. If vontae would actually follow receivers it would help toler greatly. Every team knows vontae only plays one side so they just put their worst receiver on him.. which allows toler to get burned repeatedly. Instead of making adjustments, we continue to do the same thing over and over.