Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most impressive things has been Hass play changes at the line. I think his experience really shows in him making better decisions than Luck probably would in the situation.

Luck I think tends to just go with whatever Pep calls and if he calls something its almost always a pass with him trying to force something in a pressure situation.

ive been thinking that to luck has always been a yes man he follows the call through a lot often

ya generally want him listening to what doctors say (especially ones not affiliated with the team) but I don't think it was really over the top given the circumstances with his team down and he apparently felt he was physically fine and ready return to the game, He should have stayed out but I don't see any reason to paint him as a villain of sorts or insinuate he is immature

Oh I'm not. I can understand the passion but just do the tests and be ready to go instead of acting like a 12 yr old

One of the most impressive things has been Hass play changes at the line. I think his experience really shows in him making better decisions than Luck probably would in the situation.

Luck I think tends to just go with whatever Pep calls and if he calls something its almost always a pass with him trying to force something in a pressure situation.

yeah, luck will probably take his advice more seriously now