Luck "Questionable" week 4 vs. Jacksonville

12isthenew18

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's my question: if Luck can't stay healthy behind that line, what do they think is going to happen to 40-year-old Matt Hasselbeck?

Just like Krunk said, Matt will hit his check downs and get rid of the ball quicker. He has enough experience with this squad to play experienced and smart. Ground and pound, and trust in the 'Beck.

We can do this!

So, Luck is officially listed as Questionable for the game...

Pagano stated that Luck's injury happened during the Titans game... (Though I saw a report somewhere, cant remember where, that people watching Luck's throwing motion have noticed a hitch in his shoulder since the season began that wasn't there in previous seasons...)

Pagano still says he is "supremely confident" and "absolutely confident" he will start...

Colts signed a 3rd QB and claim they always meant to (riiiiiiight)...

What does it do to Pagano's credibility if Luck doesn't get the start and happens to miss some extended amount of time and it comes out that the injury actually occurred during the pre-season or Buffalo game?

I think this regime is already facing a crisis of confidence from the fan base and if more about this injury comes out (which is undoubtedly will) it could end up being very ugly for Irsay, Pagano and Grigson...

WR Marqise Lee, TE Julius Thomas ruled OUT Sunday for Jaguars.

— Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano)

October 2, 2015

This might be a REALLY ugly football game...

Colts win 20-3

My opponent has Frank Gore, Moncrief and T.Y. going against me in fantasy. I hope Luck throws 2 TD passes, if he plays to Andre Johnson and Coby Fleener. That is a win-win for me. :)

Whether or not Andrew plays, for the love of god the game plan HAS to be, RUN the ball and SHORT throws! Especially to the TE's. Whether it's Matt or Andrew, keep the strain off our QB. Let Gore take a majority of the game. I'm not too worried about the Defense just as long as they stay fresh. So RUN the ball. Keep the drives going, and keep the Jags D tired. When the game starts, if I see the team constantly throwing the deep ball through a QB with a depleted arm, i'm officially giving up on Pep (unless, y'know, it works. Then good on you Pep). We can still do this! Pittsburgh just beat a much better team with Mike Vick under QB. We can do the same! Go Blue!

*EDIT* (for some reason not letting me edit normally) Yes I know Pittsburgh lost. Turned in too early on that one