Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Deion Sanders Said Luck Should Do.

King Colt

After the game on the NFL network Dion Sanders said Luck with his big contract money looming in the air should walk in to the Colts front office and demand the coaches he wants to stay remain with the club. "But Luck is not that type of guy" it was said in response and Dion fired back, "He should become that type of guy

"! If they don't like it he should walk." It was very hard to watch that game yesterday as I thought, I am paying for NFL Ticket to watch the Colts games as I live in Houston and what am I seeing?  I admit I all but gave up but with Yogi Berra passing this week one of his sayings was "it ain't over til its over" I hung in. As I thought about the troubles in the front office I saw the Patriots score go up to 51 points know we play them in three weeks. It was said of Brady he has revenge in his heart and so does the entire Pats organization, why else did he remain in the lopsided game yesterday. A beat down of the Colts by the Pats even if we beat Jacksonville and Houston in the next two games would be  a humiliating disaster and I believe that is exactly what NE has in mind especially because it is a night game in prime time. Someone has to step up to the plate and if Luck is not the guy then who is? Andrew, call Prime Time he has a message for you. 

And how many players have walked up to an owner and said that?

Peyton Manning before he even stepped on the football field for the Colts told Bill Polian if he did not pick Peyton that he would kick his as for basically the rest of his career, Not exactly the same because at times Luck is part of the problem however

Peyton Manning before he even stepped on the football field for the Colts told Bill Polian if he did not pick Peyton that he would kick his as for basically the rest of his career, Not exactly the same because at times Luck is part of the problem however

That's not the same as saying Keep Pagano or I'm walking, Teams love that kind of talk from players pre draft.

Yes Dion is 100% right. Luck should become that kind of guy. If I were Andrew I would walk into the front office and tell them "In all due respect I AM the franchise and I want a OL to protect me and I wont re-sign til its FIXED" Setting back and just accepting some bull doesn't get you anywhere. Dion knows what he's talking about.

And how many players have walked up to an owner and said that?

John Elway and Peyton Manning said BEFORE they were signed! We don't have access to who said what where but owners need revenue and if you saw the Patriots game yesterday you saw Brady getting kissed by the owner!! Foot ball is a business and to think the owners will not listen to star players is naïve.

Yes Dion is 100% right. Luck should become that kind of guy. If I were Andrew I would walk into the front office and tell them "In all due respect I AM the franchise and I want a OL to protect me and I wont re-sign til its FIXED" Setting back and just accepting some bull doesn't get you anywhere. Dion knows what he's talking about.

Don't forget the bit where he adds'...."even although I'm playing like Mark Sanchez at times....."