Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peytons skills may be falling off, but he's still as classy as ever.

RockThatBlue

We here in Indy and all Colt fans know what a great person Manning is. Even those outside of being a Manning fan have to know where his heart is. His heart has always been devoted to the sick, injured and people who struggle. From what him and Eli did for the victims of Katrina to the hospital here in Indy. Football is a game, Manning is about the reality of life.

We here in Indy and all Colt fans know what a great person Manning is. Even those outside of being a Manning fan have to know where his heart is. His heart has always been devoted to the sick, injured and people who struggle. From what him and Eli did for the victims of Katrina to the hospital here in Indy. Football is a game, Manning is about the reality of life.

He did something very nice for the victims of the military base shooting in Tennessee earlier this year. Guy is pure class.

'I'm Peyton Manning.' It was cute. It was kind of like, 'I know who you are, Peyton.'"

Great stuff LIA! Appreciate the link. It reminds of when "The Man In Black" used to say 'Hello, I'm Johnny Cash." 2 legends who need no introduction & are salt of the earth people to their very core. 

Can't you just picture Archie saying "Now son, I want you to always be polite & never full of yourself or your fame so therefore, always break the ice by extending a friendly welcome first." 

I sure can. 

He does things like this all the time. Such a kind and thoughtful guy.

The one person I'd really like to meet at some point.

Met him after a couple meet and greets after some of his speeches and he was very gracious and humble both times. Shook everyones hands and looked them in the eye and either asked something about them or thanked them for coming and donating etc. As we have seen with so many other things this is just who he was raised to be. All credit to his wonderful parents and of course some to him for continuing to live out his beliefs every day. He has had some slip ups here and there but overall you can tell he really is a pretty classy guy.

Peyton Manning is so freaking great that we don't even need to talk about him being so freaking great. Seriously though lets not take this stuff overboard as damage control for how bad he stinks now. Besides if I'm a Manning or Bronco fan them I'm personally fine with 1-0 however I can get it and not afraid to brag about until it changes.

Yes very classy. But I think it would also be classy if Peyton could do a interview without plugging one of his sponsors.

He fooled me just a couple weeks ago. He was doing what looked like a 100% actual interview on the nfl network. And I told myself this is a real interview!

But then at the very end he got me. He started talking about DirectTV and the Sunday package.

Yes very classy. But I think it would also be classy if Peyton could do a interview without plugging one of his sponsors.

He fooled me just a couple weeks ago. He was doing what looked like a 100% actual interview on the nfl network. And I told myself this is a real interview!

But then at the very end he got me. He started talking about DirectTV and the Sunday package.

That's how all high profile athletes do interviews now days

It always gets me that he has so much else going on..../

He would easily just send a note...or an autograph.

But it must have moved him that the woman didn't have much time left..so he did this for her?

No one would have known if he did less..

...this kind of thing is why I hope he plays as long as he wants to

He does things like this all the time. Such a kind and thoughtful guy.

The one person I'd really like to meet at some point.

You of all people haven't meet Peyton yet Gramz? You're the biggest fan of his I know. Okay, I've never had the pleasure of meeting you face to face that's true, but I consider you family by proxy or online anyway. 

We need to remedy this glaring oversight immediately. Ron, your husband, is slipping man. Sounds like a nice birthday or Christmas present anyway. Just joking Ron! I hope you do get to meet Peyton someday. 

Actually, I want all the biggest 18 fans to meet Peyton too like FX Stryker, Jvan, Chad72, the Peytonator, Shane Bond, Susie Q, & Yehoodi just off the top of my head. 

Off to watch my nephew Wyatt play some high school football now...

You of all people haven't meet Peyton yet Gramz? You're the biggest fan of his I know. Okay, I've never had the pleasure of meeting you face to face that's true, but I consider you family by proxy or online anyway. 

We need to remedy this glaring oversight immediately. Ron, your husband, is slipping man. Sounds like a nice birthday or Christmas present anyway. Just joking Ron! I hope you do get to meet Peyton someday. 

Actually, I want all the biggest 18 fans to meet Peyton too like FX Stryker, Jvan, Chad72, the Peytonator, Shane Bond, Susie Q, & Yehoodi just off the top of my head. 

Off to watch my nephew Wyatt play some high school football now...

Why not take it upon yourself to arrange it......???   :hello: