Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Claimed Ty Mcgill From Seahawks

RockThatBlue

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you guys feel good about Parry and Anderson as our starters? Two mid-round draft picks with no game experience other than Pre-Season..

It's going to be a long season for this defense.

They're from Stanford

We're 2/2 on Stanford picks in the Grigson Era

Sorry,2/3 forgot about Delano Howell

haha

Luck is a gawd & Fleener.... well he's good but could be better. I think we can rely on Stanford guys

:scoregood:

How can you guys feel good about Parry and Anderson as our starters? Two mid-round draft picks with no game experience other than Pre-Season..

doesnt matter when youre drafted, as long as you can play at the end of the day

They're from Stanford

We're 2/2 on Stanford picks in the Grigson Era

Sorry,2/3 forgot about Delano Howell

haha

Luck is a gawd & Fleener.... well he's good but could be better. I think we can rely on Stanford guys

:scoregood:

dont forget about the griffer haha

So let's day Varga goes but Ballard stays..... is it possible for the GM of your team to be drug tested by the NFL like the players are?

It's not like Varga is Adrian Peterson. Vick Ballard is a better running back than he is. Neither of them will get major time (hopefully), if Ballard gets hurt again, release him and bring back Varga. It's not that hard.

It's not like Varga is Adrian Peterson. Vick Ballard is a better running back than he is. Neither of them will get major time (hopefully), if Ballard gets hurt again, release him and bring back Varga. It's not that hard.

It's not, but why keep wasting time with Ballard?

Why do the Colts feel like they owe him something?

Because they're replacing scrubs. Addition by subtraction.

And where they were drafted is irrelevant if they can play and play well.

When Jones went down was the start of a long season. With a strong linebacker group and a change of philosophies it might be better than same old.... 

It's misfortunate what happened to him because he is a good player. They probably just want to give him one more chance since we can keep Varga.

I like our front office and coaches, just things like this are irritating. They give out too many chances. They're like that teacher you had in kindergarten who would always give you warnings. Would only really put you in trouble if you did something drastic

When Jones went down was the start of a long season. With a strong linebacker group and a change of philosophies it might be better than same old.... 

Honestly, I think Jones is addition by subtraction as well. He never impressed me. The best thing about him was he had experience and that is something our defensive line is sorely lacking.

Saying we're okay just because we drafted two defensive lineman from the same college as our quarterback is down right Ludacris.

I hope you're joking. We need these guys to develop.. If our roster stays the same, I'm expecting a painful year from this defensive line.

Respect, but perhaps the D-line wont have to shoulder the load if we can scare up some aggression from our LB's. That's my hope.

The purpose of the defensive line is to fill holes and open up opportunities for the middle linebackers. These guys we have now are going to get swallowed up and eating alive.

Says who? They outplayed the guys who were cut who happened to play a ton of snaps last year. You're being sensational.

The purpose of the defensive line is to fill holes and open up opportunities for the middle linebackers. These guys we have now are going to get swallowed up and eating alive.

they could develop into amazing players or capable scrubs like we had a week ago. imho