Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is that one player you're interested in not getting news from Camp? Well then this thread is for you!

TKnight24

....... that moment when you forgot Tebow was still in the NFL

I've been reading the Eagles forums. They're high on Bradford and their receivers too. Probably won't see much of Murray, but they're deep.

I know we don't gameplan but it will be good to see if our twos match up with theirs.

Practice all stars is not what they're looking for. I'll have my eye on rookie DE Henry Anderson, for one, on Sunday.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

August 13, 2015

Practice all stars is not what they're looking for. I'll have my eye on rookie DE Henry Anderson, for one, on Sunday.

Naturally. If it were up to the fans Duron Carter would be our #2 WR by now.

I've been reading the Eagles forums. They're high on Bradford and their receivers too. Probably won't see much of Murray, but they're deep.

I know we don't gameplan but it will be good to see if our twos match up with theirs.

I read yesterday that Bradford is slinging the ball with zip, but is still somewhat wobbly from the waist down. Here's the article:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-practice-notes-sam-bradford-has-gun-no-legs/

Not as dumb as your reply to a little humor! Not as dumb as paying 65M for something that is not a high priority item on the shopping list. Especially sice you have about 6 of that same item on your roster. 

11 and Hilton is 1 of only 2 who have significant production and the other one happens to be 34

11 and Hilton is 1 of only 2 who have significant production and the other one happens to be 34

I don't care what you say, there is no future proof that TY will produce any more than the other receivers on the roster. It's not like he will produce 65M more value than the next guy up... the others are not chopped liver. If he left tomorrow I guarantee you that we would still have another guy that will produce exactly the same or more. If you think otherwise you are not being realistic. We have Andrew Luck as our QB and he will chuck 200 balls at who ever is out there! 

I don't care what you say, there is no future proof that TY will produce any more than the other receivers on the roster. It's not like he will produce 65M more value than the next guy up... the others are not chopped liver. If he left tomorrow I guarantee you that we would still have another guy that will produce exactly the same or more. If you think otherwise you are not being realistic. We have Andrew Luck as our QB and he will chuck 200 balls at who ever is out there! 

Nonsense.  

Take it up with Owner Jim Irsay,  GM Ryan Grigson and the rest of the front office.

Apparently,   they strongly disagree with you.

I've been following along... and you're doing a great job, btw... I just don't have desire to contribute as much anymore.

it's not a whole lot of fun getting bashed everypost no matter what ya say nor getting worked up bout things am I right?

I don't care what you say, there is no future proof that TY will produce any more than the other receivers on the roster.

This is just absurd.  Sure, there is no guarantee that TY's future production will match or exceed his past production.  However, he has proven that he can perform at a high level against NFL defenses.  Carter, Dorsett and Moncrief have not.  Moncrief showed flashes and there is plenty of reason to have high hopes for Dorsett and Carter, but the only one of this bunch that is PROVEN is Hilton. 

That's not to say I'm thrilled about the extension...I would have personally preferred to play this season out, see how Moncrief, Carter and Dorsett look and then make decisions next offseason. 

Not as dumb as your reply to a little humor! Not as dumb as paying 65M for something that is not a high priority item on the shopping list. Especially sice you have about 6 of that same item on your roster.

Most normal colts fans would say TY is absolutely a high priority.

:Cry:

Don't leave me!!!

I still read through the site almost every day, but... I don't know... It seems like a many "discussions" have been getting more out of hand than usual, taking the air out of the enthusiasm I used to have for participating.

Besides, I have a fun and bright 30 month old to keep me occupied. Playing with him is far more entertaining.