Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DeflateGate: Brady suspension expected (mega merge / updated)

HtownColt

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never said that it would.  I said that an attorney, or a caller claiming to be an attorney said that Brady could face charges.

Yeah, I'm agreeing with you. Sorry if my response sounded argumentative. I sometimes start arguing with the air in the room and forget I'm actually responding to someone.....

I wish I could say I admire your tenacity, and loyalty, and your determination,   but admire would not be the correct word to use here.

You DO realize Yee is Brady's Agent, and Paid Big $$$$ to represent him, to do what Brady asks of him, etc.. Of course he is saying and doing the things he's saying and doing right now.

I don't for one minute believe the NFL will be "bullied" into swaying their opinion of what sanctions should or should not be handed down.

Once again,  I suggest you continue to hope for the best,  BUT  prepare for the worst.

Huh? I never said or indicated any of that. That is what Yee said or is at least insinuating as to why the meeting will be held. If it even takes place. He did not say it was certain. But it makes sense as Roger has had meetings before with players who are facing discipline.

Huh? I never said or indicated any of that. That is what Yee said or is at least insinuating as to why the meeting will be held. If it even takes place. He did not say it was certain. But it makes sense as Roger has had meetings before with players who are facing discipline.

Oh for the Love of God....  does everything have to be spelled out for you?

I was referring to the fact that you hold on to every word Yee says.   

Its official.....I am now changing it to Denialgate. 

Denial:

PSYCHOL. an unconscious thought process whereby one allays anxiety by refusing to acknowledge the existence of certain unpleasant aspects of external reality or of one's thoughts, feelings, etc.

I was serious ..no interest in baseball at all or anything baseball related. I would have to go to Google to find out what Lance Armstrong did.

You either have no idea who Lance Armstrong is or you are the best le master troll of our era.

You either have no idea who Lance Armstrong is or you are the best le master troll of our era.

I already told you, I honestly have no idea who Lance Armstrong is. If I ever knew who he was or what he did then it was so insignificant to me that I have forgotten. That is entirely possible, I will concede that. But if, right now, I had to explain what he did then I would have to Google it.

I already told you, I honestly have no idea who Lance Armstrong is. If I ever knew who he was or what he did then it was so insignificant to me that I have forgotten. That is entirely possible, I will concede that. But if, right now, I had to explain what he did then I would have to Google it.

Lance Armstrong is the bicycle guy. 

I suspect Jasonin is confused on the Lance Armstrong reference.    He's probably thinking football player.

Otherwise,  Jason is a very bright guy and knows who LA is.....   just got lost in the context....

But above all,  Jason is no troll.    He's been here for years and has no history of being a troll.

Thanks for the link.   I am still guessing it will be 4 games.

Yes, Taking the consensus of 20 different reports from across the country (not including the Boston globe because of the Bias there) it seems to average to 3-4 games.  That is taking into effect that 18-20 papers see him getting a suspension.  1 (Miami) calling for an entire year i did not take either because I think it may be biased as well.. 

I was relaying what he said. Period.

Am.. he's guilty as sin. Kraft is not going to be able to bully anyone with his ridiculous rants and raves. The attorney will be of no use. Brady cheated and he's going down for it. There will be fines and a suspension. Figure low of 1 game and high of 4 games. My bet would be four and reduced to 2 after an appeal. 

Take a good look at the above as this is how it's coming down. Accept it and move on.

He's the guy the Italians wanted out of the races because they said having one groin was an aerodynamic advantage right?

I don't know if this is true, but I'm going to pretend it is because of the lulz

Yes, Taking the consensus of 20 different reports from across the country (not including the Boston globe because of the Bias there) it seems to average to 3-4 games.  That is taking into effect that 18-20 papers see him getting a suspension.  1 (Miami) calling for an entire year i did not take either because I think it may be biased as well.. 

Yea, that seems most likely. The integrity of the game was certainly compromised by the equipment staff, not just with deflating, but how the footballs were practically stolen from the field before being returned. This is also basically a repeat offense from the practice/game ball substitution fiasco back in, what, 2004?

Meanwhile, Brady can defend what he wants, but the fact is he refused to turn his cellphone over despite being assured it was for investigative purposes only. He refused to cooperate with an investigation, and that speaks volumes. The Patriots also refused cooperation by refusing to let the equipment manager address the concerns.

I suspect Jasonin is confused on the Lance Armstrong reference. He's probably thinking football player.

Otherwise, Jason is a very bright guy and knows who LA is..... just got lost in the context....

Yes I was confused about the Armstrong reference but no I did not think he was a football player. For some reason I was thinking he was a baseball player. No idea why...that's just where my mind went lol

Thank you for the bright guy comment though...you are as well.

He's the guy the Italians wanted out of the races because they said having one groin was an aerodynamic advantage right?

He was also in the 2004 movie, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. So was Chuck Norris.

Yes I was confused about the Armstrong reference but no I did not think he was a football player. For some reason I was thinking he was a baseball player. No idea why...that's just where my mind went lol

Thank you for the bright guy comment though...you are as well.

Yeah .. he's the guy that won like 22 straight runnings of the tour de france. His blood had like 20 times the oxygen as a normal persons.