Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would anyone else be okay with this?

Of course not and Im not saying the OP thinks this but some of ya all need to come to grips with what Grigson said about drafting BPA, If that happens to be a Safety at some point then so bet it, If that happens to be a D Lineman at some point then so be it but Grigson himself says he is sticking to his board and they don't spend months making their board just to not stick to it

No, we need depth in the secondary almost as much as we need depth on the lines. Its been well documented that Grig wants a RB at some point in the draft. We also spent a lot of time scouting safeties. LB group could use some help as well.

If we draft 5 rookie DLs and 4 rookie OLs, theres no way all 9 guys make the final roster.

Just drafting offensive and defensive lines this year. 

While it's true that both lines are any area of need, it's never a good idea to go blindly into the draft focusing exclusively geared toward the lines even Dallas built or rebuilt their o-line over more than 1 draft. 

Plus, we need another safety in the secondary. I view drafting like gradually adding pieces to a puzzle over time. You rarely put together a puzzle entirely during 1 session. 

I want a wall of protection for Luck yes & I'm not opposed to adding a new linemen if he's quality & falls in the right spot for INDY to get, but as Irsay said "the draft dictates to you" not vice versa.