Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dwayne Bowe expected to be released

A WR's TD totals have as much to do with the system and the QB as anything. KC has a "dink and dunk" offense, they didn't have any WR's catch TD's. This is the same WR that was franchised, so he much be pretty darn good.

Bowe is good but we need a GREAT receiver, we know AJ is GREAT, we know Marshall is GREAT, letʻs hope Grigs is GREAT

One the Colts already have a great receiver in Hilton, so no, they don't need a GREAT wr.  Plus Marshall is not "great"  Marshall and Bowe are about on the same level.

Hopefully, the Colts don't pursue either.  Both take too many plays off and lose concentration if they are not being treated like princesses.  Marshall will make more acrobatic catches than Bowe, but Bowe is a better route runner (when he wants to be).

I wouldn't mind him for a really cheap deal.....really cheap deal.  Maybe slightly above vet min with a lot of incentives

this sounds like a DHB or Hakeem Nicks kind of pickup.  1 year prove it deal . . . I wouldn't be surprised if Grigson went this direction.

It seems to be his MO with FA WR's.  

One the Colts already have a great receiver in Hilton, so no, they don't need a GREAT wr.  Plus Marshall is not "great"  Marshall and Bowe are about on the same level.

Hopefully, the Colts don't pursue either.  Both take too many plays off and lose concentration if they are not being treated like princesses.  Marshall will make more acrobatic catches than Bowe, but Bowe is a better route runner (when he wants to be).

Hilton needs a GREAT receiver on the opposite side he disappeared in games against good and GREAT defenses if Wayne was as good in 2013 we would have won more games but probably would still have lost to NE, we need a GREAT WR and GREAT D-LINE

Per NFLTR. I wouldn't mind us signing Bowe at all. I've always thought he would be an elite receiver with a true star QB like Luck. I'd want Johnson or Marshall first, but if not, I think Bowe would be a really good signing.

I think you couldn`t be more wrong. He doesn`t get open enough for our QB.

Hilton needs a GREAT receiver on the opposite side he disappeared in games against good and GREAT defenses if Wayne was as good in 2013 we would have won more games but probably would still have lost to NE, we need a GREAT WR and GREAT D-LINE

No he doesn't.  All receivers have games that are up and down.

Hakeem Nicks 2.0

That is my take exactly been there done that.

I really like Stevie Johnson or Cecil Shorts. Both Oakland guys Denarius Moore and Streater. Who knows what they can do both have shown flashes with nothing at QB. We can get a vet to take the pressure off of TY with upside without spending a lot.

We need to develop Moncrief see if Carter can even play in the league and bring in another young guy to start developing. We are thin at WR.

No he doesn't.  All receivers have games that are up and down.

Then we will not go to the Superbowl cause we need an aggressive receiver who can fight for the ball like Dez and CJ, TY got pushed around by good CBʻs cause of his size and Moncrief has yet to show that

Then we will not go to the Superbowl cause we need an aggressive receiver who can fight for the ball like Dez and CJ, TY got pushed around by good CBʻs cause of his size and Moncrief has yet to show that

Oh, I see... You're one of those that think a receiver needs to be tall to be great.  Okay.

Oh, I see... You're one of those that think a receiver needs to be tall to be great.  Okay.

No, but we need more options at WR and I donʻt think it will hurt the team and might just get us over the hump, Peyton 1 win and 1 loss in SB, I donʻt want what happened to Peyton to happen to Luck, he is to good for that just get the weapons he will need....veterans not just rookies and Grigs and company wonʻt resign Wayne