Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baby steps

oldunclemark

after 2012....we made the playoffs and lost right away

after 2013...we made the playoffs and won once..

after 2014....we made the playoffs and won twice...

///we are right on track...in 2015..we need to be the No.1 seed.

But we don't need to fire anybody or 'clean house' and cut a dozen players

We are on course

2014 has been a good season, BUT....

We did get lucky on the draw of opponents for the playoffs. We got a toothless Bengals team without their offensive weapons and then we got the Broncos with an injured and old Manning. 

So yes, it was a successful season, but if I had to choose between this year's team or last year's team, I would think that last year's team had more fight and more heart-- as we saw in the KC game.

We are on course

So next yr we are going to lose in the SB

I wouldn't mind seeing Manusky go.  But I'd be very happy to have Pep back again next year

Fire Manusky   he not a top dc ,  he was not pangano first choice for dc  he was his last choice at the time. his brother was his first choice as dc .

So next yr we are going to lose in the SB

Mr. D....

Its possible....we play the weak NFC South..we could get the top seed

If we play both playoff games at home...we could get to the big Bowl...

Sure we some need help in both lines...no denying that...But we have the QB..our division is winnable (to be kind) and our core is

still young .

Today was bad but ...baby steps....we're taking baby steps...I believe it

Colts need better athletes who can think on the field.  Why is it New England gets all these players off the street and are so good year after year.  I hate to say it, there coach is a genius.  There is no other way around it.  The Colts have got to get the best record in the AFC.  There could be another 5 years of this if Brady stays healthy. 

Colts need better athletes who can think on the field.  Why is it New England gets all these players off the street and are so good year after year.  I hate to say it, there coach is a genius.  There is no other way around it.  The Colts have got to get the best record in the AFC.  There could be another 5 years of this if Brady stays healthy.

all true...but they have some older guys (Revis, Brady, Big Vince) and we have that young core...

The No.1 seed has a big advantage....and we could have had it this year if not for a couple of missteps..

...we wont have the same problems at running back and we can get a new young guy in the line in the draft..

Now is not the time to change course..we're not as bad as we looked today...we're coming on..

We are on course

I agree we are on the right track...

In terms of the coaching staff I disagree...Manusky is NOT the guy to take our defense to the next level. We do have some good key players and I think we could find someone better to get more out of our current players and develop the young newer players faster, better, and wiser.

I think someone should lose their job as well. I really feel like we could have had any other nfl team on the field today other than the colts and they give new england more of a matchup than we did. Someone has to be to blame for that because we are not the worst team in the NFL

I think someone should lose their job as well. I really feel like we could have had any other nfl team on the field today other than the colts and they give new england more of a matchup than we did. Someone has to be to blame for that because we are not the worst team in the NFL

The Jets...... Nevermind they actually do play the Pats better than us smh

Mike...any other team wasn't on the field Sunday.

We were because we won 2 playoff games.

Firing people serves no purpose anywhere than on a message board...we're on track and we'll be back.

I'd high five you but I don't want tomato juice all over me.

So if the Colts are a tomato can, what does that make the Texans? I don't think you can be a can. I think you'd have to be a Ziploc bag. One of the tiny, snack sized bags. With tomato puree in it.

Just messin, of course. But I really don't even understand the whole tomato can thing. I've never heard it before, and it doesn't make any sense to me. 

We are on course

THIS ^^^^^^^^ THANK YOU!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :thmup:    :thmup:

after 2012....we made the playoffs and lost right awayafter 2013...we made the playoffs and won once..after 2014....we made the playoffs and won twice...///we are right on track...in 2015..we need to be the No.1 seed.But we don't need to fire anybody or 'clean house' and cut a dozen playersWe are on course

Very well said.. I think we have a much better vision of where this team is right now.. I think next season we will be in the talk for best record in th NFL and the #1 seed.

We are getting better every year. We had 2 picks in the top 150 this year and Grigs still found away to add young talent to the roster as well as some veterans that contributed. People were throwing in the towel at every turn and now that we make it all the way to the AFCCG something the majority on this board didn't believe possible. They want people fired and players cut well there is a surprise.

We are building sorry it is taking too long for some of you but we are doing it the right way a way that will be sustainable and makes us relevant for the years to come. You can't just buy FA's you have to build. Hat's off the Grigs and the crew for a great year. I can't wait for the draft and off season.  I have no doubt this team will continue to move in the right direction. We have taken a step forward in every year since we drafted Luck I expect that to continue.

Thanks for a great season.

who are all these players the Patriots get off the street?