Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

superstitions for colts games?

Dacoltsboi212

Mines is in game: if I'm wearing Colts gear and we start losing, I'll take it off. If we start doing good I'll keep it off. If nothing changes I'll put it back on.

Another I had: if we are losing and I'm watching, I'll turn and wait for a highlight or Twitter to tell me if we started to come back. If we do, I won't turn the game back on.

I have certain jerseys that are luckier than others. Some for home games, away, attending in person, etc. I also like to consume something that represents the opposition (true story) I'm guessing it'll me Coors beer this week. Even though I hate domestic beer.

I could go on for days. Let's just say the jersey that I'm wearing tomorrow is treasured and starting to stink, but the nacho cheese stains are the luckiest I own

Not real sure. Go with what's working? I used to think when I had to work on Sundays and NOT be able to watch the games it was a good thing. Then bam the Cowboys game, I worked and it was 21-0 by the 2nd qrt. Up in smoke! So last week I didn't actually work on the job per se but I did out in my garage and just "sneaked peeks" at the game and that turned out pretty awesome. I also dusted off my Reggie Wayne blue home jersey and wore with a white T under it last weekt. Some Reggie mojo! That WILL be worn later today during the game no doubt. I bought a pair of NIKE`s, same exact color of Colts blue with the white swoosh. Took my daughter shopping, but we both spotted them on the shelf and it was a simultaneous "Colts!" from us both. She said they look pretty awesome, and I agree so hopefully they become my latest "big game lucky shoes"  

I wear my Luck jersey. Now, when we play the Broncos, I wear my Luck over my old Manning jersey (I forgot that week one this year). In addition, I wear my most tattered pair of jeans, batman boxers, colts slippers, and my oldest nastiest hat.

After reading that, I wonder how I have a girlfriend.

I don't know what it is. But every time I leave the room I hear my dad screaming something. It's usually a colts TD or we int the ball or you know any big play! Any time I'm gone it happens!

But cmon guys.... I can't just, not watch.

Wow! That just reminded me,lol. Our other favorite team is the Yankees and it seemed like just about every time my dad would go to the kitchen we would hit a home run!

But it's harder Now in the post steroid era, haha.

Pretty much.... I'm wearing my Luck jersey for the first time today though and will take it off if we start getting killed. Less superstition, moreso disgust..

I've got my old, tattered #18 Colts jersey on. What kind of message am I sending?

I have to wear the same color uniforms that they're wearing on the field that week or I'll feel like a jinx. The last time they didn't match they got blown out by Dallas.

I am the same way. In week 16 versus the cowboys I wore one of my colts white away jerseys just to find out that they had on their blue home jerseys that game. Really threw me off and felt like it was my fault that they lost the game. I would have switched jerseys but I wasnt at home watching the game. Almost did the same thing the next week when they played the Titans but caught it earlier. Wont do it today though.