Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dustin

That was how many passing yards Luck would have had without any drops (and this is assuming the receivers don't gain any yards after the catch).

I know people were interested, so this is the official number. 

That's amazing.  Of course, you'd probably have to subtract some yards because plays would have been different if those catches were made.

Even with the drops he had a great game.

Is this taking away the yardage gained on plays after those drops? If not, it should be about 400 or higher. Still, a crazy number.

Nah, but 4 drops were on 3rd down I believe, so minimal impact, plus it kind of offsets because this isn't counting any YAC.

But yeah, give or take a few yards. Probably would put him closer to 475. 

That's amazing.  Of course, you'd probably have to subtract some yards because plays would have been different if those catches were made.

Even with the drops he had a great game.

Some of them were on third down, and would have led to additional opportunities. Some of them would have had YAC. It's impossible to reconcile, really. But it's pretty obvious that we left a lot of money on the table...

Pretty crazy there. Just shows what Luck can do with a solid O-Line and protection.

Yeah, I really don't care what Luck's passing yards are as long as Andrew has time in the pocket to step up & throw TDs to Moncrief & spread the scoring love around vs the Broncos this weekend. 

I know; I know just because SW1 is no fantasy football guru or stat wizard another Colts fan might care about the actual number. A valid point. For those that do care, thank you Dustin I guess. 

Garbage that they were drops. TY clearly had one.

They consistently rushed 4. Amazing 6 or 7 can block 4.  Get a grip ya goofs.

Leave BBZ alone y'all

It was garbage that they were Drops.  TY clearly dropped passes.

With them rushing only 4 our 6 or 7 lineman should have blocked well. 

Get a grip you goofy people

Translation complete!

Where's my cookie?