Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano's future?

azcolt

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not the coach. Do you realize that we cannot give our excellent QB time to throw passes down the field without running for his life?  Do you realize that our offensive line cannot  block effectively for a good running game.  Don't put it all on Trent (even though he is not living up to his pick in the draft).  As I said at the beginning of the season, we have a million dollar QB and a hundred dollar offensive line.  Our tackles both left and right are a joke compared to some of the top tackles in the league.  Left is better than right.  If you noticed today the back up for # 78 is not really ready. 

I think we need to draft better, rather than getting receivers we need better offensive  and defensive personnel. Our running game needs help and we cannot stop the run.  It is not all coaching but the proper personnel.

It is not the coach. Do you realize that we cannot give our excellent QB time to throw passes down the field without running for his life? Do you realize that our offensive line cannot block effectively for a good running game. Don't put it all on Trent (even though he is not living up to his pick in the draft). As I said at the beginning of the season, we have a million dollar QB and a hundred dollar offensive line. Our tackles both left and right are a joke compared to some of the top tackles in the league. Left is better than right. If you noticed today the back up for # 78 is not really ready.

I think we need to draft better, rather than getting receivers we need better offensive and defensive personnel. Our running game needs help and we cannot stop the run. It is not all coaching but the proper personnel.

lmao

Defensive talent? Are we watching the same team? I'm not saying we couldn't use a couple of other good players on defense, but this team has needed a good Oline for years(before Manning left type of years lol)

We definitely need some offensive line help. The defense is atrocious! We need help everywhere. Dallas was moving the ball at will.

I think that all coaches should be able to adapt. To be rooted in loyalty or stubbornness usually doesn't go very far, and it doesn't allow a coach to explore alternatives.

It appears the Oline may not have the skills or talent for the power man scheme the coaches want to deploy. Changing to more of a zone blocking scheme may also help TRich succeed. I think the O's problems may largely be coaching.

The problems on defense I think are more a matter of not having any real playmakers or impact players.

I love how everyone in this thread was clamoring for Pagano to be fired so Harbaugh can be brought in....all of this on the day that Harbaugh's team (while fighting for to remain in the playoff hunt) squandered a 21 point halftime lead to wind up losing in OT.  I really don't get the love for Harbaugh.  The one sure thing he did in San fran that really turned the team around was fix the QB position, which is the one position in Indy that doesn't need fixing.