Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano's future?

azcolt

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness..   the team did expect Kerry Collins to make a difference.        I really did too..

BUT......     it worked out to perfection...

Maybe. Bad idea to pay a guy $14m for the sake of public relations. Especially when you just cut Manning and the other long time Colts. Everybody was already freaking out, might as well have ripped the Band-Aid off all the way. And in hindsight, the ROI wasn't close to what it needed to be. Wound up being a waste of cap space, even if we didn't use it in 2012. Oh well...

In all fairness..   the team did expect Kerry Collins to make a difference.        I really did too..

BUT......     it worked out to perfection...

Collins was 2011 . He's talking about the year we released Manning and drafted Luck.

He won in Tampa because he had players like Sapp, Brooks, Lynch and Nickerson.....none of which he drafted.....Wyche did.

Yes, he changed the defensive system in Indy....and the results were mediocre. Indy did most of the winning because of Manning, Harrison, Glenn, Tom Moore, etc.

Not saying Dungy is a bad coach, but people love to act like Gruden was just lucky. He was pretty successful in dysfunctional Oakland before he went to Tampa.

And you could have spared me the history lesson. This is a colts forum, everyone knows the history of the Tampa 2.

Wyche drafted Sapp and Brooks in 1995 and Lynch in 1993 (Lynch had 10 tackles, 16 tackles and 38 tackles before Dungy took over when he jumped to 100 tackles) -- Dungy took over in 1996 and redid the defense in 1996 and groomed those players to be the HOFers they became before handing them to Gruden.

Gruden went 7-9 and 5-11 after his superbowl that Dungy handed him.

Bump. Seems like a good idea today.

Why is that? Because we have sucky defensive players outside of maybe 1 or 2? That and we need another year or two of solid defensive drafts to fix it? Or because Pagano and his staff designed a brilliant fake that would have worked had the player caught a perfectly made pass.

Why is that? Because we have sucky defensive players outside of maybe 1 or 2? That and we need another year or two of solid defensive drafts to fix it? Or because Pagano and his staff designed a brilliant fake that would have worked had the player caught a perfectly made pass.

We are first in the league in drops. This is a mental mistake. This is coaching.

This team has fallen apart as a whole...      This team is doing NOTHING that it can hang it's hat on.    Now Indy is down 21-0 and Chuck will risk the franchise to catch up and win a MEANINGLESS GAME.      

I don't get it.. .   Dallas has EVERYTHING to play for ...  INDY ...    NOTHING.  

oh and as I type Allen with yet another ... drop..   

Really...

GET LUCK OUT NOW.

you all think me pimplng Jimmy Harbaugh is silly...  ?    Jimmy IRSAY watches these games.    And he is in WIN MODE.   

Probably won't happen but if there is a chance ...   I guarantee Jimmy Irsay will pursue it.

This effort is nothing short of pathetic.   I am really worried about our QB.   He needs to leave the game NOW.   

Why bother, just regroup...   AGAIN and go from there.

We are first in the league in drops. This is a mental mistake. This is coaching.

Coaching that holds a  player accountable ...  =   mental discipline.      There is NO accountability on this team.      Not any,

Players that can't catch after 6+ years of playing in school, mini camps, and multiple seasons shouldn't suit up anymore. It's not coaching to catch a pass. It's simply not that difficult. It's just mental discipline.

Continues to be unprepared for games.

several mental mistakes by the team the past how many weeks? 

and so far, the refs sure are homers this week :)

Continues to be unprepared for games. Bingo. We have the next great qb but a team that is almost always unprepared -- and that's coaching. Everyone loves Chuck but he needs to go. We can be unprepared every game and still win this historically awful division but are nowhere close to an elite team and won't be until we get an elite coach.

Continues to be unprepared for games. Bingo. We have the next great qb but a team that is almost always unprepared -- and that's coaching. Everyone loves Chuck but he needs to go. We can be unprepared every game and still win this historically awful division but are nowhere close to an elite team and won't be until we get an elite coach.

like who?

If we played in a mediocre division, we would have drafted higher and have better talent on the team.

Pagano is fine. We are having a really bad day. We are not an elite team. No surprise. I am disappointed that we are not competitive and are being embarrassed at the moment.

We can add some defensive talent in the draft and should be fine heading into next season.

After watching this team's inconsistency and no show performances on occasion, I would much prefer having Jim Harbaugh coaching this team over Pagano. If we go 1 and done in the playoffs, I think Pagano has to be on the hot seat, and Harbaugh would love to coach his former QB at Stanford.

If we played in a mediocre division, we would have drafted higher and have better talent on the team.

Pagano is fine. We are having a really bad day. We are not an elite team. No surprise. I am disappointed that we are not competitive and are being embarrassed at the moment.

We can add some defensive talent in the draft and should be fine heading into next season.

Defensive talent? Are we watching the same team? I'm not saying we couldn't use a couple of other good players on defense, but this team has needed a good Oline for years(before Manning left type of years lol)

We've had at least a couple of really bad days this season. Anytime we play a good QB, we haven't shown up on defense.

After watching this team's inconsistency and no show performances on occasion, I would much prefer having Jim Harbaugh coaching this team over Pagano. If we go 1 and done in the playoffs, I think Pagano has to be on the hot seat, and Harbaugh would love to coach his former QB at Stanford.

idc if we even make it to the second round, i want pagano out. Thanks for the memories but we can offer him a DC position maybe. This is way too good of an opportunity to let Harbaugh go somewhere else...

idc if we even make it to the second round, i want pagano out. Thanks for the memories but we can offer him a DC position maybe. This is way too good of an opportunity to let Harbaugh go somewhere else...

I don't care if we can somehow win the Superbowl. I like Pagano but he's not a good leader of men. I think he needs to go as well. No disrespect but I think Irsay holds a soft spot for Pagano because of his health issues in his first year as HC.

Defensive talent? Are we watching the same team? I'm not saying we couldn't use a couple of other good players on defense, but this team has needed a good Oline for years(before Manning left type of years lol)

Ever since the taunting penalty they haven't been the same. Looks like they gave up or maybe they're just tired from being on the field all the time..

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 25, 2014 - spamming
Hidden by Superman, December 25, 2014 - spamming

I ask nobody to buy colts products for 3 months if you play fantasy football. They say they do not care about those fans who play fantasy, well if they do not care about us then they should not care about us spending our money on them. Take Luck out??? Do they reallize this was the fantasy superbowls this week???? Well that pulling him just cost me $6000 dollars by 1 point!!!!!!!!!!! They probably do not care because it is just stupid fantasy football and $6000 means nothing to them, but as their fans and drafting their players, well guess what that $6000 is a lot of money for me. If you are not going to put your best team on the field and you do not care about your fans, then I guess that myself I have $6000 dollars I can't spend on Colts items. That money probably means nothing to you but it means a lot to me and probably a lot of other fantasy fans or yours. I ask all fantasy players not to buy Colt items off of their site but to wait for 3 to 6 months to let them know there is a lot of us to answer to. Coach I hope you read this while you make your millions and forget about us, the little people fans.