Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

COLTS AFC SOUTH CHAMPS

danlhart87

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Looks at division* Didn't we know this back in week 1?

SB or bust. Here's hoping for a favorable matchup in the wildcard round. Don't want to play BAL or PIT. (Or NE/DEN, but we're safe for a round) Wouldn't mind CIN but they somehow won the division even with Dalton so not getting them, either.

Depending on who we get, guessing divisional round at best but hoping for more.

SB or bust. Here's hoping for a favorable matchup in the wildcard round. Don't want to play BAL or PIT. (Or NE/DEN, but we're safe for a round) Wouldn't mind CIN but they somehow won the division even with Dalton so not getting them, either.

bengals didnt win the division

Of course a Division Title is something to be proud of.    BUT,   this team entered the season with EXPECTATIONS.    Treading water is just not good enough. Time will tell if they are treading or not...     Fair or not, it IS the nature of the beast.   

And that is where I am coming form in my previous posts.

This team is not guaranteed anything.   

What have the Colts evolved into? Going to the legs against both of our QBs, breaking the leg of Fitzpatrick and possibly taking out Savage for the foreseeable future too? Whatever. Enjoy your paper crown.

Newsome tripped him, Fitzpatrick dove foward and somebody landed on top of him, how did they go at his legs?

What have the Colts evolved into? Going to the legs against both of our QBs, breaking the leg of Fitzpatrick and possibly taking out Savage for the foreseeable future too? Whatever. Enjoy your paper crown.

You cannot be serious. Such injuries are an occupational hazard and to suggest that it was intention is nonsense when you watch the game. I am sorry two of your quarterbacks got injured. Not a paper crown. Colts are far and away the best team in the AFC south. The onus is on the Jags, Titans and Texans to be better.

Bottom line, Texans weren't good enough to win the division.

Won the division proud of that but I hope the colts clean some things up, really not happy in the effort of the offense today to many mistakes, Don t know what the problem is but the offense seems to be playing like it is preseason and still trying to figure the schemes or the plays not enough short passes today or runs to balance the game.

Sorry to bring this up but if Reggie got hurt in the cincy game why was he not put on the 6 week IR list and use Griff in the slot for 6 weeks until Reggie was Healthy, I know this is not the right time for this posting posting   

LOL, both of your QB's are terrible and nobody hurt them on purpose. Fitzpatrick is a really good backup BTW. Maybe the Colts will sign him to backup a true QB in Andrew Luck, but anyway how does mediocrity feel??? 

Gee, an incredibly dumb post by you. I am shocked.

We have Thad Lewis, he just wasn't active today. It isn't too much of a longshot but even if it was, as of now the Texans are still in it.

I thought it was funny watching your punter look like he was about ready to come in when Savage was hurt, then he kind of backed away lol. That would have been something

We have Thad Lewis, he just wasn't active today. It isn't too much of a longshot but even if it was, as of now the Texans are still in it.

Now the Colts have won it I would genuinely like to see the Texans make it. I just don't see it personally. The Ravens will be tough even in your own place and they have a lot to play for. A lot of teams ahead of the Texans too so a lot of results would have to go very right.

The bright side for you guys is you probably have the strongest roster in the AFC South outside of the QB position. I would say a few pieces away from Super Bowl contendership. I think this year would be a stretch though.

Mathmatically ok. But Texans are toast playing the string waiting for the real teams to play the real season. Losers

Well the Colts almost lost to these "losers" with a late round rookie QB out there. Texans aren't as bad as you think.

Well the Colts almost lost to these "losers" with a late round rookie QB out there. Texans aren't as bad as you think.

qwizboy I agree with you. you beat the ravens next week and you have a pulse. bengals and steelers are playing the broncos and chiefs so anything can happen. also you might wanna change your signature now :D

Is that the best you can come up with? Let me get you a kleenex.

And btw, that "paper crown" owns the Texans....

qwizboy I agree with you. you beat the ravens next week and you have a pulse. bengals and steelers are playing the broncos and chiefs so anything can happen. also you might wanna change your signature now :D

haha Yeah just got to work, I'm posting on my phone so I'll get around to that when I get home tonight.