Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

12/5 Practice Report

TKnight24

So who covers Gordon? Does Toler follow him everywhere or Butler....Please not Gordy. I wouldn't be surprised if we'll have a safety over the top on every play...

Have to slide the coverage over to Gordy and stop Hawkins 1-on-1.  I don't know who the 3rd WR would be but Gordy is going to have to take one of them - Hawkins can hurt us.

Have to slide the coverage over to Gordy and stop Hawkins 1-on-1.  I don't know who the 3rd WR would be but Gordy is going to have to take one of them - Hawkins can hurt us.

No doubt they'll try to double cover Gordon and yes, Hawkins will be a problem too. I think we could be in trouble

This is going to be our toughest game for the rest of the year IMO. The Browns have the best pass defense in the NFL (I think they do anyway, but I know for a fact they hold qbs to the lowest qb rating of any team and get the most interceptions of any defense). They have the best rookie in the Draft this year in Joel Botinio at Guard. Haden is covering Hilton, and we don't have Vontae. This game is a huge trap game and we are playing on a minefield. Hard to see any kind of dominating performance Sunday. If we win, it will be a very close game.

This is going to be our toughest game for the rest of the year IMO. The Browns have the best pass defense in the NFL (I think they do anyway, but I know for a fact they hold qbs to the lowest qb rating of any team and get the most interceptions of any defense). They have the best rookie in the Draft this year in Joel Botinio at Guard. Haden is covering Hilton, and we don't have Vontae. This game is a huge trap game and we are playing on a minefield. Hard to see any kind of dominating performance Sunday. If we win, it will be a very close game.

I'm pretty sure Tashaun Gipson is out and he makes up the majority of their turnovers. It will still be a tough game though.

It's not like they have Luck throwing to Gordon..

Luck has Fleener, Allen, Wayne, Moncrief and Hilton.

And who can forget about Herron?

Gordon's put up some hugely productive games with poor quarterbacking in the past.  

And lets not forget they have a pretty good run game as well.  They have a good defense and their own great corner in Haden who will probably cover TY.  

There is a lot to be worried about here, especially with Davis out.  

Honestly I think we need Moncrief to have a good game here.  With Haden on TY, and Reggie not looking particularly explosive, Moncrief needs to be the guy to give our offense some explosive plays.

Hoyer is going to throw for over 300 yards against us.

The question becomes,  can we hold him under 400 yards?      Hey,  Colt McCoy almost hit 400 against us, so Hoyer can too.

This could be a long day.....  much harder than we might have imagined.....

I hope I'm wrong.....

Hoyer is going to throw for over 300 yards against us.

The question becomes, can we hold him under 400 yards? Hey, Colt McCoy almost hit 400 against us, so Hoyer can too.

This could be a long day..... much harder than we might have imagined.....

I hope I'm wrong.....

Most of that was garbage yards. Colt McCoy had 94 passing yards at halftime

Is Cameron playing for them this week?

Scott_Petrak_normal.jpg Scott Petrak ct @ScottPetrak  ·  7m 7 minutes ago

#Browns TE Jordan Cameron said had trouble going back-to-back days without symptoms. Had little setback last week. "just not feeling right."

0 replies 8 retweets 1 favorite

#Browns TE Jordan Cameron (concussion) said hasn't been cleared for full contact. Meeting with neurologist today. Hoping to play.

Gordon's put up some hugely productive games with poor quarterbacking in the past.  

And lets not forget they have a pretty good run game as well.  They have a good defense and their own great corner in Haden who will probably cover TY.  

There is a lot to be worried about here, especially with Davis out.  

Honestly I think we need Moncrief to have a good game here.  With Haden on TY, and Reggie not looking particularly explosive, Moncrief needs to be the guy to give our offense some explosive plays.

The Browns don't have Mack and possibly Cameron.. And they have look awful the last few weeks.. We're by far the superior team. There's no way Josh Gordon alone can beat us.

Scott_Petrak_normal.jpg Scott Petrak ct @ScottPetrak  ·  7m 7 minutes ago

#Browns TE Jordan Cameron said had trouble going back-to-back days without symptoms. Had little setback last week. "just not feeling right."

0 replies 8 retweets 1 favorite

Looking like he sits again this week.

Scott_Petrak_normal.jpgScott Petrak ct @ScottPetrak  ·  7m 7 minutes ago

#Browns TE Jordan Cameron (concussion) said hasn't been cleared for full contact. Meeting with neurologist today. Hoping to play.

The Browns don't have Mack and possibly Cameron.. And they have look awful the last few weeks.. We're by far the superior team. There's no way Josh Gordon alone can beat us.

Eh, Jonas Gray single handedly beat us

If Gordy wasn't so bad, the panic wouldn't be needed

But the difference between the Defense WITH Davis & WITHOUT Davis is seriously concerning/scary

Eh, Jonas Gray single handedly beat us

If Gordy wasn't so bad, the panic wouldn't be needed

But the difference between the Defense WITH Davis & WITHOUT Davis is seriously concerning/scary

The defensive front will need to step up and create pressure on Hoyer. [ you can't compare Brady's Patriots to the Browns and Hoyer] Bill Belicheck is a genius and made us look foolish. I believe in Luck and our offensive weapons to out score the Browns.. The defense will just need to make enough plays to keep us alive.

This one might turn into one of those "who can score last" type games... Hopefully it will be a good one! 

It certainly will be interesting to see how the D responds knowing that Davis is out now...

And the Browns have a terrible run D so hopefully Boom and T-Rich can get the running game going this week.