Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

(Rumour) Gronk- "Colts are soft and so are their fans"

RockThatBlue

Completely ignorant statement. Do you even know what his injuries were? I have to guess not or you would not have said this. Gronk and sissy do not mix and getting hurt doesn't make you a sissy.

Wasn't some of his teammates even getting frustrated with him missing the first several games last season?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. After the interview of him last night I could tell that he is not only a complete tool, but he has an innate inability to articulate that which he desires to communicate. So I'll go ahead and enjoy being myself, and being happy that I'm not a complete tool like him. 

He probably did say it. But when he took the penalty he obviously had enough with whoever was talking trash to him the whole game. I think Sergio was talking and Gronk just showed him how it was.

No reason to talk trash when you're getting your butts whipped.

Except to that point, I believe at least 3 quarters into the game, Gronk had a whole two catches, no touchdowns. Or 3 catches with 1 touchdown. Either way, the secondary did a fine job limiting him. 

Wasn't some of his teammates even getting frustrated with him missing the first several games last season?

I couldn't answer that. Only the teammates know if they were frustrated or not. Being frustrated with him for that would be moronic tho. I can see being frustrated about the situation but not gronk himself. 

The Colts were soft last night no doubt about it!! we were physically MANHANDLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same thing happened in the playoffs. How do you stop being bullied you stand up to them and punch them in the mouth. Until we do that expect more of the same!! As far as Gronk, easy to hate if he is not on your team & easy to love if he is! Soft fans???????? not sure what he means on that one, we play indoors they play out doors???? I think hes just spouting stupid % really. You win like that you can say what you want! Remember though payback is always a +!

Except to that point, I believe at least 3 quarters into the game, Gronk had a whole two catches, no touchdowns. Or 3 catches with 1 touchdown. Either way, the secondary did a fine job limiting him. 

Gronk was blocking the whole game mostly. And when he was called upon he punked us.

The Colts were soft last night no doubt about it!! we were physically MANHANDLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same thing happened in the playoffs. How do you stop being bullied you stand up to them and punch them in the mouth. Until we do that expect more of the same!! As far as Gronk, easy to hate if he is not on your team & easy to love if he is! Soft fans???????? not sure what he means on that one, we play indoors they play out doors???? I think hes just spouting stupid % really. You win like that you can say what you want! Remember though payback is always a +!

Maybe calling the fans soft is because we are not like their fans..drinking and yelling at people lol 

?!

The Patriots didn't try to focus on him. Did you watch the game? The Colts didn't take him out of the game; the gameplan was to run.

Gronk showed why he's also the best blocking TE in the NFL.

?!

The Patriots didn't try to focus on him. Did you watch the game? The Colts didn't take him out of the game; the gameplan was to run.

Gronk showed why he's also the best blocking TE in the NFL.

He really didn't do anything spectacular blocking. About what you would expect from the average TE.

He really didn't do anything spectacular blocking. About what you would expect from the average TE.

ROFL

Sure.

Like when he sprinted out, after his first blocking assignment was finished, to spring Edelman in that long running play?

Gronk was continually highlighted last night for his blocking. It was outstanding.

ROFL

Sure.

Like when he sprinted out, after his first blocking assignment was finished, to spring Edelman in that long running play?

Gronk was continually highlighted last night for his blocking. It was outstanding.

It was alright. Not spectacular. Far from his best. Few good plays, few bad.

I truly meant just talking though. Nothing violent. I am a woman and he is a man, there is nothing wrong with some deep conversation.

Personally I would love to interview one of the star athletes in the game and really ask them some real difficult questions for once.  :thmup:

Yah, and I truly "meant" he would cower before all the very brave fans who called him out for dealing with a JAG on the field.  You would not, he would not, engae in "anything violent".

The Colts truly have more "female" fans than most NFL teams who talk trash at players.

I have no idea if he said this or not..   It's one thing to think it (and rightly so after last night's game) but it's quite another to run your mouth and sound like a Buffoon.

If he did, maybe he should, in the future, just be like Marshawn Lynch and NOT do interviews.  

mark-twain-author-better-to-remain-silen

I love the journalistic integrity in this thread. No link. No quote, nothing.

Yet many of you buy this hook, line, and sinker.

Can I also make up a quote and pass it off as truth?

Fan forum and expecting journalistic integrity...classic

Completely ignorant statement. Do you even know what his injuries were? I have to guess not or you would not have said this. Gronk and sissy do not mix and getting hurt doesn't make you a sissy.

Yeah, I'm calling nonsense on this one. I hate made up stories. 

Yeah....I wouldn't write it off too fast, he did say this....

quote...."He was yappin' at me the whole time," Gronkowski told NBCSN, per CSNNE.com's Phil Perry. "So I took him and threw him out of the club."

Brown broke his arm in a previous Pats-Colts game (see excerpt below) and I imagine Brown must have mentioned it....probably repeatedly...and Gronk decided he'd had enough.

from the same column....It's also worth noting that Brown and Gronkowski have a bit of history together. They were teammates during Brown's two-year stint with the Patriots (2010-2011), and the cornerback was responsible for breaking Gronkowski's arm in 2012 on an extra-point attempt.

LINK.... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2270588-rob-gronkowski-destroys-sergio-brown-says-he-threw-him-out-of-the-club

Sometimes smack talk, especially with this kind of history between two players, draws retaliation....and last night it did, and Sergio wound up wearing a rig full of NBC broadcast gear for a hat.

I actually thought it was pretty funny....once it was clear Brown didn't get hurt.

I like how the team just stood there and let Gronk throw Sergio on his ***. Where was the retaliation? This team is taking on the personality of our coach.

Not surprising considering the Oline never does anything but point when Luck gets a cheap shot.

I like how the team just stood there and let Gronk throw Sergio on his ***. Where was the retaliation? This team is taking on the personality of our coach.

Yup here is the article on it. If the Colts are a physical team like they been saying, they should have came to Brown defense. Team is definitely SOFT. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000429857/article/gronk-on-sergio-brown-i-threw-him-out-of-the-club

This infuriates me too. Luck had several cheap shots on him against Pittsburgh and nobody even stood up to defend him or nothing. That makes us look weak.

Seriously. Take the penalty or ejection and show there are repercussions for taking cheap shots.    

I said it last night, I'll say it again. This team needs to grow a spine and it starts with Pagano. All talk, no action.

Why is Gronk's personal foul being celebrated everywhere?  It's not acceptable and Brown could have really gotten hurt. 

Dirty, dirty play. 

This shows just how dirty it was:

http://imgur.com/vjBFLWU.

What it doesn't show is how he threw Brown into the camera boom as well or Collinsworth laughing about it.  

Could you imagine if that were Tom Brady or Peyton Manning being thrown like that?