Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hilton v Browner

scousecolt

If Defensive Coordinators are now planning against TY and have all this great film on him then why is he like the 3rd leading WR in the league? Plan all you want, execution is a completely different story. TY will break 100 yards in this Pats game.

Thats fine, as long as they aren't game breakers for huge yardage or touchdowns.

Yardage is kind of meaningless in and of itself.. Manning had like 430 or so yards in a blowout loss against the Pata, the game wasn't even close but Manning and the offense were racking up useless yards... well maybe not useless to Manning since the win loss records aren't included next to the stats in the record books.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so sure about that, Jamie Collins is an athletic freak who can cover TEs and sometimes even receivers!

I see them mixing it up, but I would expect to see Fleener and Allen being covered by Browner, Chung and Collins for most of the game

have fun covering wayne nicks moncrief and our RBs then

Okay Jerod before jumping to conclusions go back and read what I said to GoPats. I asked Atlas if he was talking about football IQ....My comment was that I believe Luck is a smarter human being with a higher academic IQ that Brady, not that Luck has a higher football IQ. Just trying to start stuff by taking it out of context, and do research before you quote me.

Oh boy. So you are saying Luck could beat Brady on a math test?? How will that help on Sunday exactly?

Oh boy. So you are saying Luck could beat Brady on a math test?? How will that help on Sunday exactly?

For the love of God....it has nothing to do with the flippin game....I never implied that it did. I asked a guy if he meant TB had a better football IQ, or if he meant Academic IQ...that's all there was to it. I never said because Luck gets a 98 on a Calculus test and TB gets a 75 on the same test that that will someone dictate the outcome of a game.

For the love of God....it has nothing to do with the flippin game....I never implied that it did. I asked a guy if he meant TB had a better football IQ, or if he meant Academic IQ...that's all there was to it. I never said because Luck gets a 98 on a Calculus test and TB gets a 75 on the same test that that will someone dictate the outcome of a game.

Gotcha. I don't think academic IQ or GPA is any measure of true intelligence anyways. Pointless debate really sorry that someone reeled you into it.

Gotcha. I don't think academic IQ or GPA is any measure of true intelligence anyways. Pointless debate really sorry that someone reeled you into it.

It was just a question because the way he worded his comment was confusing. You're right I know some dumb people personally that had 4.0's in high school. In your defense though neither of those things matter when it comes to the game. :thmup:

This is what I see happening early on. BB always looks to take away what a team does well. he's going to make the TEs and RBs beat his defense. Luck would have to be patient but has to find Dwayne Allen and Fleener in the middle of the field. Browner can handle Nicks but not sure he can run with Moncrief. just not sure Pagano will trust Moncrief. Dude lights up the Steelers and gets limited action against the Giants.

I agree , I think we should play moncrief over Nick since brownebrowner struggles with speed. Nick's would play right into his hands

And our TE's will SMOKE your LB's since the Colts biggest weakness is covering TE's.

The Steelers made the Colts look so bad. They couldn't stop a nose bleed.

You better hope Davis is 100%.

And you better hope Gronk is 100% and stays that way... the second he is injured again you guys are back to Brady crying about having no one decent to throw too.

Without Gronk to draw the attention of opposing team's DBs, the Pats WRs cant get any separation. I don't doubt that Gronk will have big numbers against us, he probably will, but our skill position players will burn you guys too.

The Colts are only giving up 6 total yards per game more than the Patriots are and that is including the bomb figures the Steeler's dropped on us. You guys are in our house again after 5 years, where you lost last time. It should be a good game.

Unfortunatley Bill Billichick will have all the lanes shutdown with some unique way of defending our receivers, UGH!!!!  I really don't like BB because he is so darn magnificantly smart (very irritating).  I do hope that TY finds some yards vs. Revis, but it will be tough sledding. Revis wants to prove to the world that he is completely and totally back.  I'm not going out on a limb by saying he will have at least one pick.