Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

if only

keverton

We had a defence and o line andrew needs stop blaming his self he's gona get hurt he gets smashed and says the o line did a good job irsay needs to make sure grigson address's. This next draft protect no12. No luck no colts

so, are you saying Grigson hasn't addressed the OL?

We had a defence and o line andrew needs stop blaming his self he's gona get hurt he gets smashed and says the o line did a good job irsay needs to make sure grigson address's. This next draft protect no12. No luck no colts

Just one game buddy slow your roll there. you clearly forgot the 5 game streak. 

If we just had a good o-line we could have a top offense. We can just but dream....

We do have a top offense. We're top five or ten in most major categories. And the offensive line is getting there. The only real problem is turnovers, and that's not a reflection of poor line play.

Maybe you should have read this before posting -

**  Luck was pressured 15 times in 58 dropbacks (25.8 percent) on Sunday.**

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/10/27/andrew-luck-struggles-to-be-great/

We do have a top offense. We're top five or ten in most major categories. And the offensive line is getting there. The only real problem is turnovers, and that's not a reflection of poor line play.

Our defense is ranked 21st against the pass.. i dont agree with the guy that made this topic here but just saying. 9th against the run

Maybe you should have read this before posting -

** Luck was pressured 15 times in 58 dropbacks (25.8 percent) on Sunday.**

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/10/27/andrew-luck-struggles-to-be-great/

Im confused here.. are you saying that 25% is a good thing?.. because to me that doesnt sound good.. 1 out if 4 drop backs being pressured doesnt sound like a good thing

I am no mathematician here but I think your math is spot on, but tell us what that means!!!! Or post a gif so we can all understand. Lol!!

All I know is Blitzburgh brought the kitchen sink every play.  If I was on the line, it would have been 100% !!  Pitt live by the sword, and almost died by it.  The line did well enought to allow over 400 yards passing by Luck, and 7 of those completion were over 20 yards and netted 243 of those 400+ yards.  In other words, this is NOT a pic of our line-

nesvita-pro-weight-management-non-fat-mi

even under the duress of non-stop blitzing.

Ok.. so its bad.. but luck did good job at getting rid of the ball under pressure. Gotcha

Bad compared to teams that rarely blitzed us, but fairly good under the constant blitz. 3 out of 4 passes were not under pressure accordng to that stat.  Because they blitzed so much, we also had 7 plays that were over 20 yards, actually averaged almost 35 on them.  That doesn't happen to teams that rush 4 and drop 7.  It just doesn't   Failing on a blitz can have huge consequences.  But Article points out the maddening things Luck does along with his great stuff.  So it says it's a little bit O line, and a little bit Luck, and decent amount of Good in there

All I know is Blitzburgh brought the kitchen sink every play. If I was on the line, it would have been 100% !! Pitt live by the sword, and almost died by it. The line did well enought to allow over 400 yards passing by Luck, and 7 of those completion were over 20 yards and netted 243 of those 400+ yards. In other words, this is NOT a pic of our line-

nesvita-pro-weight-management-non-fat-mi

even under the duress of non-stop blitzing.

To be fair, I have a good bit of trouble getting through those.