Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins lose to Texans

Caleb3502

Texans won 17-6.  Arian Foster had 103 yards rushing on 27 carries, Andre Johnson had 93 yards receiving with 6 grabs, and DeAndre Hopkins had 89 yards on 4 catches receiving and 1 TD.  RGIII finished with 267 yards passing and 2 yards rushing on 3 carries.  Morris had 91 yards on 14 carries and Garcon had 77 yards on 10 catches.  

Time for you guys to start hyping up Houston as you did after the draft.

Forget the fact they beat a god awful Washington team that won't win but 4 games this year.

Colts are going to have to beat Houston twice to win the division...

Did you see a weak defense out there......serious heat on Skip Bayless' boy

Of course here come the excuses as to why the Texans won. Good performance by the boys out there, and great job snapping that losing streak.

They did enough to win. I'd be more concerned as a Redskin fan than a Texans fan after today. I don't think Houston is going to win 10 games, but I do think they will win more than 2.

Of course here come the excuses as to why the Texans won. Good performance by the boys out there, and great job snapping that losing streak.

It was nice seeing the old Foster can't lie he is one of my favorite players in the league even though he has killed the Colts in the past .

Q....I dont know what the Houston deniers are seeing..

Look at the schedule everybody ....and guess where the Texans will be after 5 games with what you saw today.

They did enough to win. I'd be more concerned as a Redskin fan than a Texans fan after today. I don't think Houston is going to win 10 games, but I do think they will win more than 2.

Thanks....I think :) I think the Redskins got off to a shaky start but they still put up a pretty good fight. The Eagles played badly as well today if I'm not mistaken so who knows who wins the NFC East.

Q....I dont know what the Houston deniers are seeing..

Look at the schedule everybody ....and guess where the Texans will be after 5 games with what you saw today.

Yeah there are definitely some things that need shoring up but I am impressed with the fight we showed. I hope J.D. is good to go next week against Carr and of course the Dallas game will get a lot of hype. We shouldn't have any excuses if we lose any of the next five.

Griffin actually played pretty well. Problem is he ran into one hell of a defense.

If by pretty well you mean looks good on the stat sheet lol.

He dinked and dunked, ineffectively, all day, and continues to make the same mistakes he was making his rookie year. Not to mention they spent all kinds of money beefing up the O.

Cousins is going to be breathing down his neck if he keeps playing like he did today.

Thanks....I think :) I think the Redskins got off to a shaky start but they still put up a pretty good fight. The Eagles played badly as well today if I'm not mistaken so who knows who wins the NFC East.

draw them out of a hat - wouldn't shock me though to see 9 wins be enough to take it

If by pretty well you mean looks good on the stat sheet lol.

He dinked and dunked, ineffectively, all day, and continues to make the same mistakes he was making his rookie year. Not to mention they spent all kinds of money beefing up the O.

Cousins is going to be breathing down his neck if he keeps playing like he did today.

He did make some mistakes but he also made some big throws that the Texans shouldn't have allowed. He showed the willingness to slide too which is an improvement. I'm not going to throw in the towel on him after one game though. There was enough good to go with the bad I think.

He did make some mistakes but he also made some big throws that the Texans shouldn't have allowed. He showed the willingness to slide too which is an improvement. I'm not going to throw in the towel on him after one game though. There was enough good to go with the bad I think.

He also fumbled twice.

Definitely not a good game for Mr.Griffin and I don't even have an axe to grind. I think he would agree it was a bad game as well.

He also fumbled twice.

Definitely not a good game for Mr.Griffin and I don't even have an axe to grind. I think he would agree it was a bad game as well.

I mentioned that there was some bad. It is still game one against a tough defense though. I think he will rebound but who knows.

I mentioned that there was some bad. It is still game one against a tough defense though. I think he will rebound but who knows.

Yeah but you also said he played pretty well, and that's way too generous for the performance we saw today lol.

Both offenses couldn't even convert a third down almost the entire first half. Texans defense is pretty good but that offense needs some real work, 10 offensive points against the Redskins. Defense is going to have to carry them as long as Fitzpatrick is under center. Liked Foster's running today though

Meh, 1 game, I doubt the Texans will sustain it with the QB situation being what it is, Congrats to the Texans on the win though and I expect there defense to be a force if key players on that side of the ball stay healthy. Im a bit more concerned about the Titans as a whole in our division then I am as a whole with the Texans this year, If Locker stays healthy then they have enough talent to challenge the Colts, As to the Chiefs in the west, I'd suggest stop pretending that Smith can chuck the ball 35 times a game fast and reintroduce yourselves to Charles.....11 touches for him is just silly