Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

6 sacks

OLD FAN MAN

Sometimes I find that ex players from a commentator standpoint know less about teams and the game in general than the fans do!  Come on Warren, 6 Sacks please......

I think former players know things that fans haven't even considered. Especially all pro and hall of fame type players.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts have an average line at best...

..Denver may have 3 all-NFL players in Ware, Miller and T-Knighton (Pot Roast)

Hoping that Ware is too old to play or that Miller is on weed....is just that, Hope is not a play.

Trent and A, Bradshaw have to have strong nights picking up outside rushers. Watch for TJ Ward to blitz yup the middle as well

Colts have to run someplays that get outside the hashmarks quickly to slow the Broncos.

But if they cant run at the DEs, they cant move the ball...

Broncos goal is not so much to sack Luck but to rush him into in completions...giving Denver more posessions

12 posessions for Denver and Colts cant win

Broncos had 17 possessions last year and Colts won and had two score lead almost the whole game

I think former players know things that fans haven't even considered. Especially all pro and hall of fame type players.

Shouldn't he have known that our entire O line has played together the whole preseason with the exception of one person?  All of us here knew that

Maybe not 6 but I think we can all agree that Denver is going to run over this pathetic excuse for an offensive line and that Luck is going to be physically assaulted and running for his life the entire game.  Although as mentioned before being knocked to the ground is something Luck has grown accustomed to here in Indianapolis so it won't be anything new.

Maybe not 6 but I think we can all agree that Denver is going to run over this pathetic excuse for an offensive line and that Luck is going to be physically assaulted and running for his life the entire game.  Although as mentioned before being knocked to the ground is something Luck has grown accustomed to here in Indianapolis so it won't be anything new.

No we cannot. We were supposed to see that against the 49ers last years when the Colts had a worse O-Line, and that didn't happen. We aren't playing the Seahawks in Seattle. Calm down.

sapp on nfl tv said luck will be sacked at least 6 times tonight. agree or disagree with him?

I definitely disagree, if so then they have a serious problem... I think Miller and Ware are going all out but if the Colts do a lot of dinks and dump offs, the little things, they should be fine... I'm not saying they will win but they can def give the defense fits if the game plan is right.

I'd be proud that I was able to accurately assess their talent level, yes. I'd rather be wrong though and the Colts to destroy the Broncos.

You can delete your account already if you want....

If you truley dislike the Colts that much...

Have a sliver of hope............ Watch the new Mad Max trailer or something...

You can delete your account already if you want....

If you truley dislike the Colts that much...

Have a sliver of hope............ Watch the new Mad Max trailer or something...

I can delete my account because I believe the Colts have a horrible offensive line?  Are you serious? So you are saying anyone that thinks that the Colts have a major issue at the offensive line at the present isn't a true Colts fan.  I can appreciate your loyalty and blind homerism at the expense of intelligence and reason but I just tend to value intelligence and rational thought over blind devotion  and faith.  I don't think it makes either of us less of a fan that I tend to view the team realistically, intelligently and how most of the experts feel and you tend to have blind faith that the offensive line will be incredible tonight. You just place more value in your faith and devotion and I tend to place more value in rational thought, logic and intelligence.

I can delete my account because I believe the Colts have a horrible offensive line? Are you serious? So you are saying anyone that thinks that the Colts have a major issue at the offensive line at the present isn't a true Colts fan. I can appreciate your loyalty and blind homerism at the expense of intelligence and reason but I just tend to value intelligence and rational thought over blind devotion and faith. I don't think it makes either of us less of a fan that I tend to view the team realistically, intelligently and how most of the experts feel and you tend to have blind faith that the offensive line will be incredible tonight. You just place more value in your faith and devotion and I tend to place more value in rational thought, logic and intelligence.

Logic and intelligence can't come into play until the team actually plays a game. We haven't seen the line play yet.

Logic and intelligence can't come into play until the team actually plays a game. We haven't seen the line play yet.

We can use evidence such as having numerous injuries, the fact that the Colts are starting a Center that couldn't make another team's 53 man squad, that the team has been plagued by a poor offensive line the last several years, that many experts with football knowledge say that the offensive line will be an issue among many other things to arrive at an informed decision.  I tend to value evidence and facts more than you do where you tend to value blind faith and devotion more than me.  Could all of that evidence be completely wrong and I be incorrect, absolutely but I think there is more evidence that the Colts will have an extremely poor offensive line tonight than a good one.  You are welcome to disagree with me.  I just think its extremely poor conduct and *ic to tell someone that they can leave and delete their account and question their fanhood just because they have a differing opinion about an aspect of the team than you do.

We can use evidence such as having numerous injuries, the fact that the Colts are starting a Center that couldn't make another team's 53 man squad, that the team has been plagued by a poor offensive line the last several years, that many experts with football knowledge say that the offensive line will be an issue among many other things to arrive at an informed decision. I tend to value evidence and facts more than you do where you tend to value blind faith and devotion more than me. Could all of that evidence be completely wrong and I be incorrect, absolutely but I think there is more evidence that the Colts will have an extremely poor offensive line tonight than a good one. You are welcome to disagree with me. I just think its extremely poor conduct and *ic to tell someone that they can leave and delete their account and question their fanhood just because they have a differing opinion about an aspect of the team than you do.

I choose to atleast let them play together before making blanket statements. Also, we once had a center that couldn't make the ravens 53 man roster. He turned out to be pretty good

I choose to atleast let them play together before making blanket statements. Also, we once had a center that couldn't make the ravens 53 man roster. He turned out to be pretty good

I agree, its not a sure thing.  It won't be until they play and that's why they play the game but you can use evidence and look at the facts to help piece together a prediction or you can do what you tend to do and just have blind faith that the Colts will be great and not look at any evidence.  I obviously think my way is better because its more based in reality and facts where your way is based on faith and devotion but that doesn't mean either of us are bad fans.

I agree, its not a sure thing. It won't be until they play and that's why they play the game but you can use evidence and look at the facts to help piece together a prediction or you can do what you tend to do and just have blind faith that the Colts will be great and not look at any evidence. I obviously think my way is better because its more based in reality and facts where your way is based on faith and devotion but that doesn't mean either of us are bad fans.

I clearly just said i haven't made an assessment yet. So I'm not using faith and devotion or anything else. I'm going to see how they play and not freak out over something i haven't seen or have any control over

I clearly just said i haven't made an assessment yet. So I'm not using faith and devotion or anything else. I'm going to see how they play and not freak out over something i haven't seen or have any control over

That's a fair way to go about it as well and I apologize for making the assumption that you were saying it wouldn't be an issue.  I was just giving my opinion that the offensive line will be an issue.  You said that logic and intelligence can't come into it until the two teams play though and I think you are wrong and it can because you can look at the evidence on both sides and try to make an informed decision on what will occur.  So in this case, Sapp said Luck will be sacked 6 times.  You can look at evidence, for example what you used, that he has been sacked 73 times and make an informed prediction that no he probably won't be sacked six times but he will be playing behind a horrible offensive line that will cause him and the team issues.

I wish the Colts would do something about the offensive line to make predictions like this completely ridiculous.

It is inexcusable the way they let Luck get beat up week after week and it cannot continue forever without putting him at serious risk of a severe injury. He looks like he could be the best quarterback in the league in a few years and the main thing which could derail him from reaching his potential is a bad injury because they have done nothing to protect him.

They've done all they can do as far as acquiring guys via the draft and free agency. Unfortunately, Grigson can't control whether they stay healthy or not.

Manning himself got sacked a few times in the last meeting. We need to see more of that tonight for sure... and I expect Werner to be active in this game.

hi-res-185454729-peyton-manning-of-the-d

I would be very surprised if Manning is even hit tonight.

The OL Denver fielded against Indy last year featured two first time starters at OT, and a 3rd string OG, not to mention Peyton had an united ankle and Indy had Mathis.

I can delete my account because I believe the Colts have a horrible offensive line? Are you serious? So you are saying anyone that thinks that the Colts have a major issue at the offensive line at the present isn't a true Colts fan. I can appreciate your loyalty and blind homerism at the expense of intelligence and reason but I just tend to value intelligence and rational thought over blind devotion and faith. I don't think it makes either of us less of a fan that I tend to view the team realistically, intelligently and how most of the experts feel and you tend to have blind faith that the offensive line will be incredible tonight. You just place more value in your faith and devotion and I tend to place more value in rational thought, logic and intelligence.

Whoa there, stop putting words in my mouth. Under no circumstances did I ever say the OL was going to be incredible, lol... Optimism is a positive thing however. Keep things shorter btw, I'm too lazy to read all of your spiel.

We can use evidence such as having numerous injuries, the fact that the Colts are starting a Center that couldn't make another team's 53 man squad, that the team has been plagued by a poor offensive line the last several years, that many experts with football knowledge say that the offensive line will be an issue among many other things to arrive at an informed decision.  I tend to value evidence and facts more than you do where you tend to value blind faith and devotion more than me.  Could all of that evidence be completely wrong and I be incorrect, absolutely but I think there is more evidence that the Colts will have an extremely poor offensive line tonight than a good one.  You are welcome to disagree with me.  I just think its extremely poor conduct and *ic to tell someone that they can leave and delete their account and question their fanhood just because they have a differing opinion about an aspect of the team than you do.

good post