Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

colts will win big

Stephen

Listen up broncos fans you dont stand a chance. Our dubs will shut down your receivers like Hogan did andre the giant. Bradshaw and richardson will have more yards on the ground than ball and Hillman. Dwayne allen will embarrass your secondary. Miller and ware won't get close to luck. We aren't 8-8 steelers or the 8-8 ravens you faced in your openers the last two seasons. We mean business and guys you never heard of like Kerr McNary and newsome will get to manning.forget seven Tds manning may throw seven ints against our secondary. And in the remote chance you do win you will choke in the playoffs like you always do. Now go tell that to your board.

Listen up broncos fans you dont stand a chance. Our dubs will shut down your receivers like Hogan did andre the giant. Bradshaw and richardson will have more yards on the ground than ball and Hillman. Dwayne allen will embarrass your secondary. Miller and ware won't get close to luck. We aren't 8-8 steelers or the 8-8 ravens you faced in your openers the last two seasons. We mean business and guys you never heard of like Kerr McNary and newsome will get to manning.forget seven Tds manning may throw seven ints against our secondary. And in the remote chance you do win you will choke in the playoffs like you always do. Now go tell that to your board.

I sure wouldn't put a strong wager on that. Especially the part about Ware and Miller. And when did Richardson ever demonstrate this ability to dominate anyone?

Anything could happen, but ..... Uh, it's unlikely.

I sure wouldn't put a strong wager on that. Especially the part about Ware and Miller. And when did Richardson ever demonstrate this ability to dominate anyone?

Anything could happen, but ..... Uh, it's unlikely.

Ware and Miller? Good lord it isn't LT were talking about. Zero sacks tonight.

no-negativity.jpg

Ware and Miller? Good lord it isn't LT were talking about. Zero sacks tonight.

Well Milller is the second best defender in all of football and Ware is a top 10 pass rusher, so while it is true they are not LT, I don't see how that's relevant whatsoever. They are the best pass rushing tandem in the league, and should be feared.

Well Milller is the second best defender in all of football and Ware is a top 10 pass rusher, so while it is true they are not LT, I don't see how that's relevant whatsoever. They are the best pass rushing tandem in the league, and should be feared.

Ware is not a top 10 pass rusher.

don't get too cocky now I don't think this game will be blowout by any means.

Miller was. Not is. No juice no rush from Miller. Ware was top 10 but isnt anymore. People are concerned about ghosts of the past.

don't get too cocky now I don't think this game will be blowout by any means.

i'm not being cocky i'm just giving people a taste of their own medicine. Everyone says the broncos are vastly superior to us and will blow us out and i say if anyone is getting blown out its them. Not one analyst has us to win and 67 percent of the people polled have the broncos winning on nfl network.they make it like the broncos are the 85 bears fused with the 72 dolphins and the 07 pats. All i hear is manning is going to do this or miller and ware are going to do that. How about hearing about what luck is going to do or nicks or dwanye allen.

i'm not being cocky i'm just giving people a taste of their own medicine. Everyone says the broncos are vastly superior to us and will blow us out and i say if anyone is getting blown out its them. Not one analyst has us to win and 67 percent of the people polled have the broncos winning on nfl network.they make it like the broncos are the 85 bears fused with the 72 dolphins and the 07 pats. All i hear is manning is going to do this or miller and ware are going to do that. How about hearing about what luck is going to do or nicks or dwanye allen.

Man you gotta understand, Denver is a great team. Indy is a good team. Of course the vast majority are going to pick Denver to win handily. Denver has a decent shot at 19-0

we wont be able to find you at 11 p.m. tonight

Their, uh, there defense practices against a pretty solid passing attack.

Yup, and they also ranked 27th against the pass last year. Talib is a marginal upgrade on DRC, if an upgrade at all. Ware isn't what he used to be at all. Ward is the big upgrade but I would definitely argue that with the return of Wayne and Allen, coupled with the addition of Hakeem Nicks, we have far to much for their D to handle.

Yup, and they also ranked 27th against the pass last year. Talib is a marginal upgrade on DRC, if an upgrade at all. Ware isn't what he used to be at all. Ward is the big upgrade but I would definitely argue that with the return of Wayne and Allen, coupled with the addition of Hakeem Nicks, we have far to much for their D to handle.

Come back to this after the game

Come back to this after the game

Just to clarify, I am not predicting a colts win. I am saying if the Broncos win it will be because the Broncos offense is superior.

So much is being made of the Bronco's D and it's overstated. And frankly I am annoyed that the Colts are being written off after soundly beating the Broncos for 3 quarters.

And if I am wrong I will be the first to put my hands up and admit it.

we wont be able to find you at 11 p.m. tonight

I can guarantee you i'm not going any where. If the broncos happen to win 62 to 7 or some blow out like media and every bronco forum fan thinks I'll be the first to say they were right but until that moment i refuse to back down and crumble like the broncos did in the super bowl. 

I can guarantee you i'm not going any where. If the broncos happen to win 62 to 7 or some blow out like media and every bronco forum fan thinks I'll be the first to say they were right but until that moment i refuse to back down and crumble like the broncos did in the super bowl.

Amen Stephan! Even some if our own so called fans have been bashing the Colts and talking smack how Denver is going to destroy us. Those aren't Colts fans in my book btw. I'm a fan if the team, NOT the player. You root against us cause you're swinging on mannings sack peace out. Go kick mud, take that crap somewhere else.

GO COLTS!

Amen Stephan! Even some if our own so called fans have been bashing the Colts and talking smack how Denver is going to destroy us. Those aren't Colts fans in my book btw. I'm a fan if the team, NOT the player. You root against us cause you're swinging on mannings sack peace out. Go kick mud, take that crap somewhere else.

GO COLTS!

i remember watching that beat down we got in 2011 to the saints. 62 to 7. painter was terrible that game.

Due to the fact that they were riddled with injuries to the secondary and pass rush all year.

Just to clarify, I am not predicting a colts win. I am saying if the Broncos win it will be because the Broncos offense is superior.

So much is being made of the Bronco's D and it's overstated. And frankly I am annoyed that the Colts are being written off after soundly beating the Broncos for 3 quarters.

And if I am wrong I will be the first to put my hands up and admit it.

It was more so Denver beating themselves.. Go rewatch that game real quick. Be sure to note the several penalties denver committed on 3rd downs when Indy was stopped. Or the punt returner fumbling twice, or the back up RB dropping the ball inches before scoring, or Denver starting two first time OTs, or manning having a sprained ankle.

It's not like Indy got Denver's best and beat them soundly.. They got Denver's worst and barely scraped out a win.

Denver is much more talented than the team they fielded for that game, and vastly healthier.

It was more so Denver beating themselves.. Go rewatch that game real quick. Be sure to note the several penalties denver committed on 3rd downs when Indy was stopped. Or the punt returner fumbling twice, or the back up RB dropping the ball inches before scoring, or Denver starting two first time OTs, or manning having a sprained ankle.

It's not like Indy got Denver's best and beat them soundly.. They got Denver's worst and barely scraped out a win.

Denver is much more talented than the team they fielded for that game, and vastly healthier.

Oh please. The Colts had the most players on the IR for a playoff team. You are going to have to do better than that.

Denver didn't get Indy's best. How many teams ever get any team's best? They didn't scrape out a win, they were winning soundly until the Colt's secondary started to drop like flies.

Could you please remind me which players were injured for that game?

Oh please. The Colts had the most players on the IR for a playoff team. You are going to have to do better than that.

Denver didn't get Indy's best. How many teams ever get any team's best? They didn't scrape out a win, they were winning soundly until the Colt's secondary started to drop like flies.

Could you please remind me which players were injured for that game?

Indy drew a lot of penalties from every team they played, while commiting very few. Discipline is a very underrated attribute.

It is a fact that the team which scores the most points wins the game. It's another fact that usually an offense scores more points than a defense.

Man you gotta understand, Denver is a great team. Indy is a good team. Of course the vast majority are going to pick Denver to win handily. Denver has a decent shot at 19-0

Denver is not a great team...they just happen to have a great quarterback.  They are a good team with a great but aging quarterback.